Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
the void
Mummy belton as usual causing s she’s had loads of affair made false allegations upon some one s aing her. Now grassing on a so called mate for threatening children when tam clearly hasn’t! MB your the one that needs locking up not everyone else your sick and twisted and I feel sorry for your kiddies having a fed up mother! And don’t think about blaming u being autistic cos ur lying again ! Now what’s that saying? Snitches get stitches? Game on home wrecking s !!!
shut the do up you absolute roaster 😂
Snitches get stitches? get a fing grip of yourself

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Mummy belton as usual causing s she’s had loads of affair made false allegations upon some one s aing her. Now grassing on a so called mate for threatening children when tam clearly hasn’t! MB your the one that needs locking up not everyone else your sick and twisted and I feel sorry for your kiddies having a fed up mother! And don’t think about blaming u being autistic cos ur lying again ! Now what’s that saying? Snitches get stitches? Game on home wrecking s !!!
do off 🤣 🤣 🤣

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Mummy belton as usual causing s she’s had loads of affair made false allegations upon some one s aing her. Now grassing on a so called mate for threatening children when tam clearly hasn’t! MB your the one that needs locking up not everyone else your sick and twisted and I feel sorry for your kiddies having a fed up mother! And don’t think about blaming u being autistic cos ur lying again ! Now what’s that saying? Snitches get stitches? Game on home wrecking s !

I'm still pissed off my chicken and mushroom slice didn't have chicken in 😭😭😭😭😭
Game on? Isn’t that exactly what Tam said? And they just repeated? Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.