Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
the void
I’m actually terrified that my nephews are going to grow up and be forever misunderstood and pulled apart for how their brains work. I don’t get upset easy, I can take a hit but I gotta admit what I’ve seen tonight has knocked me
For every one of these narrow minded, uneducated nasty fs, theres another one of us tho, ready to call them out. 🖤

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
For every one of these narrow minded, uneducated nasty fs, theres another one of us tho, ready to call them out. 🖤
Cry more tam, we love it.
Another hate crime committed tonight by you and one of our trusted comment cafe members has a good friend who works in socials services so will be filing a report to them about you and your conduct in front of your kids

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Quirky queens comment In chippys live 😭🤣🤣
Watch the door... yeah cause ALL ATHE TROLLS wanna get bored to sleep in this live..😴😴

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_223832_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_223832_TikTok.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 75

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
I'm not actually sure, but I can tell you about my troubles if you like?

I was really excited to tuck into what I thought was a chicken and mushroom slice, this is what it said on the label.
I took that first bite, & thought oh very airy, and no chicken or mushroom, I then got excited and thought maybe it's all compacted in the middle and I'll be met with a mouthful of chicken and mushroom, and flavour... long story short, I took that last bite as tears were running down my cheek, after not getting chicken and mushroom in any bites. 😭
found the cuprit alex pigham snook into ya home ate the filling n left ya just the pastry n snook out

1711579260624.png

Status
Not open for further replies.