Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm pretty sure Nat had some involvement in said group, but then also did some good things in regards to exposing some wrongens, when she kind of did her own exposing away from said group, alot of her personal life got outed; and her kids were actually put in danger, so doesn't do friendship groups, or anything anymore, because she had a MASSIVE wake up call, over how dangerous and personal it got for her.
Oh wow. So that group still doing what that group still do. I used to watch all Billy, steph, boombox and Ruthie etc about a year ago. They were the ones who always went on clapper and have arguments, I remember when a couple of ex members of that group that remained on TikTok started to join their friend group as they had “changed” and at the time it seemed they were good protective friends to them. I got bored of the clapper arguments a long time ago though and apparently now all of that group have invaded their clappers and taken over. I’ve noticed burns from that group appears to be Billy’s only friend left and he’s always ranting about that group now. Didn’t know that’s why dotty left though. Don’t watch Billy unless he pops up, he seems so hypocritical.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Oh wow. So that group still doing what that group still do. I used to watch all Billy, steph, boombox and Ruthie etc about a year ago. They were the ones who always went on clapper and have arguments, I remember when a couple of ex members of that group that remained on TikTok started to join their friend group as they had “changed” and at the time it seemed they were good protective friends to them. I got bored of the clapper arguments a long time ago though and apparently now all of that group have invaded their clappers and taken over. I’ve noticed burns from that group appears to be Billy’s only friend left and he’s always ranting about that group now. Didn’t know that’s why dotty left though. Don’t watch Billy unless he pops up, he seems so hypocritical.
Yep, from all the interactions I had with Nat, not many but sometimes in a live she seemed nice, but stayed away because of involvement, & I know it just became unbearable for her, with what was happening, so she took herself away from it from, which was good of her to make the right decision, I remember Billy from back in the day, as he was Lucy Roses biggest troll, and always got the biggest reaction from her, I dont know much about Ruthie or steph though!

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Ohhhh, see I've heard Queen Gs name pop up numerous times, but I'm not sure what she has meant to have done, or who she was friends with, I've just heard her name mentioned quite alot, so when I saw that Queen G goes by Terry's chocolate orange, I thought we've got an account in here called that!
Queen G use sit in Angies boxes when Alex, mazza eq minx was all still there. She was a mouth piece a young girl liked to take over Angies live alot ppl didnt like her. One day she just disappeared

Yep, from all the interactions I had with Nat, not many but sometimes in a live she seemed nice, but stayed away because of involvement, & I know it just became unbearable for her, with what was happening, so she took herself away from it from, which was good of her to make the right decision, I remember Billy from back in the day, as he was Lucy Roses biggest troll, and always got the biggest reaction from her, I dont know much about Ruthie or steph though!
I don’t know my about dotty/nat. But I remember her being a good influence on Billy? He always went too far for me. I’m all for trolling Lucy rose but things I’ve heard him say about others, he’s unhinged. I remember Ruthie from the max going to Ruth’s house 😂 she seemed quite alright but I don’t know much more than that. Think steph was her daughter, unless they were joking. I remember Lewis and steph going at it, he made out she was being homophobic about him when she hadn’t. Think steph left a long time ago, I remember she had mocked a mans brain injury 🙈

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Queen G use sit in Angies boxes when Alex, mazza eq minx was all still there. She was a mouth piece a young girl liked to take over Angies live alot ppl didnt like her. One day she just disappeared
Wasn’t people saying something about her & Alex at the time also , I just remember the fing gob on it

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I don’t know my about dotty/nat. But I remember her being a good influence on Billy? He always went too far for me. I’m all for trolling Lucy rose but things I’ve heard him say about others, he’s unhinged. I remember Ruthie from the max going to Ruth’s house 😂 she seemed quite alright but I don’t know much more than that. Think steph was her daughter, unless they were joking. I remember Lewis and steph going at it, he made out she was being homophobic about him when she hadn’t. Think steph left a long time ago, I remember she had mocked a mans brain injury 🙈
Yep, she was good for Billy. Yeah, I think everything that happened to Lucy Rose was warranted as she is disgraceful and so is her partner Bryan! - but times he can say some very vulgar things, that I couldnt imagine saying even to someone I hate. Oh fing hell.. mocking a man's brain injury.. sounds like a lovely girl then 😬🫣

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Wasn’t people saying something about her & Alex at the time also , I just remember the fing gob on it
Idk tbh i mayb missed that 1 as I didnt really know them much back then as I was pretty new to Angies live only started watching Angie when she lost her dog. N yea Queen G was a gobby one liked the sound her own voice I personally didnt like her

Status
Not open for further replies.