Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Hi, yes I have been bullied off the app, however it was suggested to me by someone in here and then again by my husband.
Truth is right now I am incredibly ill and the main cause of it is that app. I am literally so confused by people on that app.
I will be going ahead with my police case and I hope she gets arrested and if she makes false calls to anyone, basically threatening my children, which she claims she didn't do, I will deal with them too because I have a lot of evidence that shows the online bullying and I have a lot of support from my doctors and MH team who know how hard I actually work to get well and that my children's welfare is my main focus for doing so.
Thank you to the real accounts on here for your support, it's been appreciated and I am sorry you got dragged into it, the truth is they couldn't handle being dragged by you guys and seeing me, someone they thought is below them, not.
Big hugs, look after yourself. X

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So I’ve found this whole Come dine with me thing painfully boring. I tried to watch but I just couldn’t stay interested on four grown adults eating dinner together whilst having conversations with their individual phones.

But I am intrigued to watch tonight, because I don’t think I’ve ever seen any part of EQs house than her back bedroom wall, so I really want to know what her kitchen is like 🤣

Medusa

I dont get all the "bigging up" it's basic safeguarding. Big up JC for not letting Internet strangers stay over.
They can't stay over because his mammy and daddy will hear him bonking in their room next door. He did OF from his mums house so these people bigging him up about safeguarding are completely bonkers.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
So I’ve found this whole Come dine with me thing painfully boring. I tried to watch but I just couldn’t stay interested on four grown adults eating dinner together whilst having conversations with their individual phones.

But I am intrigued to watch tonight, because I don’t think I’ve ever seen any part of EQs house than her back bedroom wall, so I really want to know what her kitchen is like 🤣

Me too.
The idea was good but it would of been so much better if they're were random tiktokers & THEY wasn't all on their phones the whole time. A dinner party is meant to be social & it just been an excuse to get more views & gifts IMO

Mar 2, 2024
It really gets my back up when I see people writing 'Legend' in the chat. A Legend is that doctor/consultant that saved your life, Emergency workers, All those men and women who put their lives on the line serving OUR country... I could go on all day.
A Legend is NOT A fING BEG!!
I’m a legend in my own head 🥰

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
They can't stay over because his mammy and daddy will hear him bonking in their room next door. He did OF from his mums house so these people bigging him up about safeguarding are completely bonkers.
I have never really watched him and never followed him unless he came into someone's liveth battle and there was just something about him I didn't like as he clearly loves himself

chill<out

Mar 15, 2024
Portsmouth

She's rented an apartment for 2 days because she doesn't have a dinner table ....boujee apartment her words not mine lol

Medusa

I have never really watched him and never followed him unless he came into someone's liveth battle and there was just something about him I didn't like as he clearly loves himself
He basically chased 2 women with young children off the app. Threats to harm women and kids don't sit well with me and never will. He'll deny it but there's receipts out there. He's no saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.