Mar 28, 2024
england
One of angies top gifters today 🤦🏼‍♀️
IMG_4687.jpeg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!
Wishing you the best MB, I think taking a break is absolutely self care and I hope this all gets worked out 🩵

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!

YOU DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR YOURSELF & FAMILY.
DONT WORRY ABOUT TIKTOK s. HONESTLY.
I hope you are feeling a little better, but some time away will do you good.
Hopefully 1day when your stronger your come back and join us again. But we understand your reasons.
Sending you all my best❤️❤️❤️

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Take care of yourself! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.