Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ah ok… well my point still stands with Ruth… she was just in angies box she quickly jumped down as soon as Erica was mentioned and all her little minions are calling it lies! Some People on tiktok are insane I swear 🙄
I just saw people replying to you, saying no Ruth is innocent, she had nothing to do with it, okay so it's absolutely acceptable that this woman bullied a young girl right until her death, and then continued to degrade her after death too? I dunno how you didn't lose your s, with those replies you were getting!!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Honestly she makes me sick, her and Karina bullied the girl horribly!! Nasty vile vermin in my eyes, after she actually laughed, this was 2 years ago and Ruth needs to and others that the internet does not forget, sorry for the rant
Wasn't there another woman actually called Michelle, and a lad called Nathan, or am I making that up?

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Wow.. what the do, I didn't even know that!!!!! Oh that makes me feel sick, who the hell would tell someone to do that! This what I mean, why do so many people brush this sickening stuff under the carpet, I could never forget something like this and carry on supporting someone like this EVER
I remember this and don’t forget bouth Ruth and her son bith admitted to being in plm

Reactions: SummerLoving🌞
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
She did not lose her life because of bullying! Did you not see the comments? People who were friends with the poor girl prior to everything who knew her personally! She passed due to natural causes you absolute imbecile how dare anyone bring someone's name into anything when they're no longer here! Shame on you!
I JUST SAID if you read properly, that she was bullied RIGHT up until her death, & then spoken on and degraded after her death too. Learn how to read properly, although she wasn't directly responsible for the death, she made this poor girls last few weeks horrific, and that's a FACT.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Ok Frankie you also modded for 2 pedalos remember that
If your referring to Lucy Rose, EVERYONE knows I was her biggest rouge troll mod, hence why if you STILL bring up my name to her, she gets triggered 😂 the whole reason Lucy Roses mankey feet and toes got out there was because I sent it 😂😂 so good try with that huns, & who's the second one that was a pedalo? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.