Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
It was a threat
IMG_4673.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Help me out.
Am I misremembering.

Was it not a few weeks ago that Mabel blocked Tam, because she didn’t want any association with anyone with associations with Tam?

do off calling people two faced, Mabel, you foghorn t.
Yep exactly this. Because Tam was in contact with people who have done the worst on TikTok. But looks like that doesn’t matter anymore.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I just want to comment on something Mazza just said, im not on anyones side, because to be frank i would have to know and trust someone, to stand up for them, and that will never be the case with me about anyone online. Im not going to be standing up/taking a stand, because i just dont care enough. To me it is just an app, with strangers on & as a viewer I like giving an unbiased view/opinion on and occasionally make some fun AIs 😂 (sorry if that sounds harsh) I could not give a do if Mummy Belton, went back to anyone of you girls, or even becoming best friends with Lucy rose, I would feel absolutely no betrayal at all, why? Because Belton has absolutely no loyalty to me, she isn't my friend & I have absolutely no loyalties to anyone on the app, I would and have NEVER felt betrayal by ANYONE on a tiktok app, because I honestly have no personal care for anyone on an app 😂 so don't you get it twisted Mazza, noone can betray me on the app, because noone has ANY loyalties to me, and I have NO loyalties to anyone either. 😂 I'm a viewer with an opinion, and switch of the app, and go about with my REAL life which noone knows about, as I'm not stupid enough to talk about personal things online to complete strangers 😂 so all you ladies be 'friends' with whoever want, and move around the app however you want, it won't make any difference to me❤️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.