Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixieangel41

Feb 28, 2024
I wouldn't say shaved, although some areas are pretty close to the wood. She hacked at it like a 2 year old who found the scissors while extremely

I wouldn't say shaved, although some areas are pretty close to the wood. She hacked at it like a 2 year old who found the scissors while extremely pissed
How is she not EMBARRASSED

Reactions: Mazza's brown nose
Mar 2, 2024
Wh
Here’s my receipts of all reactions to Kat’s posts today. I don’t agree with threats, hence calling out Lewis. I’ll await your receipts dear.

IMG_3082.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg
Whats he accusing you of?? Sorry I’m out and about so Im missing lives 😣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They’re all in here too, which is why I’m leaving. They’re making up lies about people and pretending to be general comment cafe people, almost all new accounts. They’ve made new threads on here about people. I have been staying away but knowing Aki is back, I’m staying away from here now. They just take over everything.

It’s been a hoot guys, just all be careful what you’re doing or talking to on here. Kazzys lot and also johnnys lot both over here. Happy trolling 👋❤️
I’m so sad to read this but ultimately I don’t blame you. I disengage often and so totally get it 😞🩵

Reactions: Mildred Ratched
Mar 2, 2024
I was calling out Lewis for making violent threats to @Cream Cakes and they sent that reply. Basically saying I approve of threats and so I wanted to prove them wrong and ask for their receipts 🧾
I doubt that highly. Anything like that is not your style at all. I personally haven’t seen any threats being made either. When will people take on board all we can do is ignore idiots who appear. There’s no admin or mods that I know of also. CC is now the scapegoat of wettys with s opinions and liars

Mar 2, 2024
They’re all in here too, which is why I’m leaving. They’re making up lies about people and pretending to be general comment cafe people, almost all new accounts. They’ve made new threads on here about people. I have been staying away but knowing Aki is back, I’m staying away from here now. They just take over everything.

It’s been a hoot guys, just all be careful what you’re doing or talking to on here. Kazzys lot and also johnnys lot both over here. Happy trolling 👋❤️
Please don’t let the bastards push you out 💖

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I doubt that highly. Anything like that is not your style at all. I personally haven’t seen any threats being made either. When will people take on board all we can do is ignore idiots who appear. There’s no admin or mods that I know of also. CC is now the scapegoat of wettys with s opinions and liars
I appreciate that, thank you luv 🩵 Exactly that too, we aren’t responsible for what others say and we aren’t a collective that can be accused as a group 🤦

Please don’t let the bastards push you out 💖
I just can’t stand what they’re doing. I’m all good, I just want no interaction with any of them. Things will only get worse now they want everyone in their discord again. I’m happy to go back to trolling Angie as a Lone Ranger 😂 thank you though ❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.