Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I ain’t going nowhere. Why should any of us. We don’t interact with them, we ignore and natter on with each other like they don’t exist. This is our thread not theirs. No f will run me off. Especially ones I can’t bastard see. We know what we’re about and it ain’t noncery. We aren’t the ones with them in our WhatsApps and tiktok lives. So yeah, anyone saying we are in anyway affiliated with that group, maybe check your own social circle first. fs

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I’m really sad if people are leaving because of some overinflated ego who named himself after a predator.

If there are people here saying things you don’t agree with, ignore them. They don’t have to ruin it.

They’ll be talking to themselves if everyone ignores them, and unless they’re literally that weird that they’ll sit and talk to themselves, they’ll piss off eventually.
It's not because of who they are, it's because of the absolutely sick, stomach turning pictures/things they have said regarding baby's & children, I just wouldn't even feel comfortable with them reading my comments, being in a thread with them whether they are on ignore or not, as even users on ignore they don't disappear, you still see 'ignored content' 🩷 I'll still be entertained by all of you, so I'm hoping noone else leaves, as I still need to be entertained by the chaos yall cause 🩷

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Wouldn't you just love to sit on your arse ALL day EVERYDAY YET still be able to afford 3 takeaways A day & Multiple bottles of RedWine & cigarettes .
PLUS BE able to feed your Cat Fresh Prawns.

Ohh the Irony of going work 40plus hours a week to pay for others to sit on backside doing do All.
OR like myself .. have worked hard All my frigging life, paid tax & NI to become Poorly & go on sick for a few weeks to get a poxy £83 Per week From OUR government excepted to be able to survive 🤦‍♀️😡😡😡

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Is it Frankie Disney
Who the heck do I interact with from that group? They are the most disgusting group, that i have ever had the displeasure of hearing about. If your referring to Kat, she @s me sometimes in lives, as she still goes in Alex's live, & all that lot. I've seen other people in here also reply to her, I do NOT interact with any from said group, and won't have some t that doesn't like me, try and tell me I do ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.