Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Where have I seen this person before? It’s bugging me. Does anyone know?
IMG_4894.jpeg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
im telling you she will be in full rage about this , angie being challenged doesn't go down well hahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣
Acting like she doesn't know who this Miss Jones is , well you do , you did live after live about it , does she not think the Police look at these things before they go knocking? She's just lied to them even more , talk about digging! 🤣

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
I’m not a pineapple fan and certainly not a Flangie fan either. Angie claiming pineapple has reported her maliciously will not stand. Angie started the hate campaign against pineapple which got all the other creators in on it too. That’s inciting hate. Secondly, you was digging to have her kids names, and asking people to find out what they are as well as her address. That could be seen as stalking/harassment!
Angie, you’re a full blown t who needs dragging out your house in your dressing gown, and slapping repeatedly until you realise you are not untouchable!!

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
I’m not a pineapple fan and certainly not a Flangie fan either. Angie claiming pineapple has reported her maliciously will not stand. Angie started the hate campaign against pineapple which got all the other creators in on it too. That’s inciting hate. Secondly, you was digging to have her kids names, and asking people to find out what they are as well as her address. That could be seen as stalking/harassment!
Angie, you’re a full blown t who needs dragging out your house in your dressing gown, and slapping repeatedly until you realise you are not untouchable!!
100% she started it

Status
Not open for further replies.