Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Right is it just me or does that whole police situation seem strange as do.
They turn up at her door to say they are here because she has been giving out information on tiktok about miss jones. When she asked who that was they said we have just been told to call her miss jones. They then go on to say that they don’t know if she has or hasn’t said/done what’s been alleged, but they still come out anyway. They told her Hampshire police are dealing with it but have her no details, I’ve dealt with the police enough times in my life to know they should have provided her with the details of the investigating officer, the exact details of the reported crime - what’s she done, when she done it ect and they should have provided her with the crime reference number.
They can’t just turn up and say we don’t know if you have or haven’t done what’s been accused but you need to stop.
The math is not mathing for me 🤔🤔🤔
Perfectly normal. It's the heavy knock, which is basically "get a fing grip of yourself or next time, we're using boots and a warrant" Community policing at its finest. Hampshire will have enough to arrest and question but are being led by pineapple.

The next person she fs with or continues to do with, who report her, will tip it.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
MadHatter was complaining that her nose is blocked on one side (tbf it looks a bit swollen), and I got blocked for making a joke 😂
IMG_5729.jpeg

IMG_5730.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
If watching this madhatter today has taught me anything, it’s to ensure that when my own son is 19/20, that he never has to worry about his mother being an alcoholic, drugged up, tit flashing, emz groping, social media obsessed, TikTok drama craving embarrassment of a mother to the extent he comes downstairs and calls me a t on my live stream.

Call me a parent shamer I don’t care. This is mortifying. People forget about the offspring that have to deal with their parents shameful online antics.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yessss I remember I commented because I had all of the live recorded but there was a bit at the end you had that I had never even seen but I was shocked by it

I wonder if we will ever find the comment about Palestine kids. So many of us seen it, but everyone seems to have missed recording it
I went back through my recordings last night, my video was from the same night - January 2nd. It was so depressing having to watch it all in full again 😣 She mentioned children a lot but in her defense (rare unlock), she was referring to what “both sides” do to animals and children in War 😞 Unless it was a different night, I couldn’t find any evidence of something cruel about kids - “just” horrific Palestinian opinions.

Mar 8, 2024
If watching this madhatter today has taught me anything, it’s to ensure that when my own son is 19/20, that he never has to worry about his mother being an alcoholic, drugged up, tit flashing, emz groping, social media obsessed, TikTok drama craving embarrassment of a mother to the extent he comes downstairs and calls me a t on my live stream.

Call me a parent shamer I don’t care. This is mortifying. People forget about the offspring that have to deal with their parents shameful online antics.
So this! They have no shame

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024

💯 sounded like he was at breaking point

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Just listening to 'Flange' and her Gremlins, they keep saying that if you don't like what she does on her Lives and don't want to be 'triggered 'then don't watch.....fair enough I suppose, but how the f*ck do you avoid her antics being all over FYP, blocking her doesn't stop videos popping up, some daft sod said don't look at your FYP...ohh aye that's a great solution ya chuffin barm pot, can Lynz 'make it make sense ' for me?? Bunch of eejits...

Flumpy

Feb 29, 2024

My son would get me in a headlock if I ever behaved like that 😳😳 shocking behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.