Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
20240403_000855.jpg
my pug giving me side eye coz I am still on my phone and not sleeping

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
What's going on.in claires? I swear there's a new person to argue with every week, I remember it being big foot one week, lovely woman, no clue why she was picked on. Who do you think is will be next? Usually go for side players and people with issues that they can s off.
My drugs are kicking in, I am probably writing an essay and it makes no sense 🙃 😅
someone just said buster had had his feelings validated = he's been a t to shazzy

Its all about saying how you feel right? Buster gives me an odd vibe always has ever since he stumbled into angies. I feel hes a secret stirrer he brings these women just as much drama as alex does. Dont get me wrong he may be a nice guy or whatever but hes definitely got some sort of wooden spoon

Also to add alex is picking their friends off one by one its awfully weird behaviour

leslie gash

Apr 2, 2024
northhamptom
Alexs little pet flickafees spoon finally catching up with her ,my old waters and instincts have never liked her. My girls in that box need to block Alex , flickafee and the rest of them lot . He isn’t loyal and his minions only want his prick and attention. Never liked them lot want those girls to c just now bad he is for them .
Nanny d usually right and again she is . I think nanny d wants Alex gone just like the rest of us ladies

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Its all about saying how you feel right? Buster gives me an odd vibe always has ever since he stumbled into angies. I feel hes a secret stirrer he brings these women just as much drama as alex does. Dont get me wrong he may be a nice guy or whatever but hes definitely got some sort of wooden spoon

Also to add alex is picking their friends off one by one its awfully weird behaviour
What happened to the drama surrounding his son? His son came on to TikTok ages ago and said buster was abusive to his mum when he was a kid and then it all disappeared and hushed up. I’m still clueless if that was true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.