Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
My little doggie is the same they cannot leave our sides alone ! He’s currently on my lap while I listen to Reds Jeremy Kyle show 😂😂❤️
Mine just wants to drink my coffee! He's a little bugger! But he's also sat on my lap whilst I am watching a netflix series called Travellers, I highly recommend this show if anyone wants something to watch!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well I just made a coffee and my pug, who loves coffee, was trying to get to it on the coffee table and knocked it over! I can't be arsed to make another, justice for MB please, send me some hearts to make me feel better! 😭😭😭😭
I don’t want to s in your cornflakes further dear but they don’t drink any coffee do they? It’s insanely toxic and dangerous for dogs 😬

Reactions: BattyBat
Nov 10, 2023
What did I miss in miss reds? Just joined and heard miss red apologising for pearls behaviour and saying she’s done nothing wrong?

Not like pearl that.
Someone was saying her partner got done for a but he’s innocent. He’s an ex copper and has been in angies box before apparently. It’s in the papers apparently but no one has given a name.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What did I miss in miss reds? Just joined and heard miss red apologising for pearls behaviour and saying she’s done nothing wrong?

Not like pearl that.
I admittedly tuned out towards the end but Pearl went in on a woman whose partner allegedly SA’ed a woman (his ex?) and she knew about it but didn’t believe it (I think?).

Edit: why did I even answer 💀 I should go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.