Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
@Big Chonky I Caught you cheating on us in the Sweetbutbitter thread 😭😭 if you wanted to break up with the thread you could of just told us!
Oh god don’t tell me that’s a “wronguns” (paedophiles plm) thread? I was fully engrossed by the fake illnesses girl, and I’ve gone on to make another thread from that! Sometimes it’s a worry when you don’t k ow who all these side characters are

Strange how she randomly comes on here after J had a meltdown tonight.
Yeah, especially strange after someone brought up that whole thing with J and the autism situation. Thought we would take her in with loving anxiety bracelet wearing arms for her to b about J and miss red with us. Could just be a coincidence though, just like it could be a coincidence she’s a whole different kels anxiety bracelets 👀

Mar 16, 2024
London
You’ve got zero self awareness mate. Someone said make an anonymous account on here and you’re refusing even though you don’t want negative online attention which apparently you’ve had repeatedly in the past. Sure?!
No, I honestly honestly get what you're saying but I do think it would be pointless. Plus I will still get the negative stuff even when not in here, I saw comments when I wasn't.
I honestly get the point just didn't agree with the delivery 🙃

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh god don’t tell me that’s a “wronguns” (paedophiles plm) thread? I was fully engrossed by the fake illnesses girl, and I’ve gone on to make another thread from that! Sometimes it’s a worry when you don’t k ow who all these side characters are
Oh no its not a bad thread don't worry 🤣🤣 I was just joking I rarely venture outside this thread these days but that thread is actually very interesting

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
GGs comment wasn't about me being me though, it was about looking out for me, yours feels like a bit of an attack to be honest and tbf, you're the only one who has ever commented everyone else either doesn't care or has me on.ignore!
If you look at who agreed with her post you’ll see tho. The fact you see it as an “anttack” is prob the crux of the matter.

some people are probably nicer than me as you’ve come across publically as very sensitive in social situations. But I think my ruthlessness could do you some personal good in the long run. And I’d rather say it to you than eye roll which we don’t have the emoji for yet. Anyway I tried.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah, especially strange after someone brought up that whole thing with J and the autism situation. Thought we would take her in with loving anxiety bracelet wearing arms for her to b about J and miss red with us. Could just be a coincidence though, just like it could be a coincidence she’s a whole different kels anxiety bracelets 👀
your whole interaction with anxiety bracelets is making me actually lol. What the hell are anxiety bracelets and why would anyone name themselves that way? “Chonkys anxiety” like wow can’t wait to get to know them

Medusa

No, I honestly honestly get what you're saying but I do think it would be pointless. Plus I will still get the negative stuff even when not in here, I saw comments when I wasn't.
I honestly get the point just didn't agree with the delivery 🙃
Just do you! If people don't like it there's an ignore button, there's no need to keep explaining yourself. 😊
All these long paragraphs.. Kill me 😭

Mar 16, 2024
London
If you look at who agreed with her post you’ll see tho. The fact you see it as an “anttack” is prob the crux of the matter.

some people are probably nicer than me as you’ve come across publically as very sensitive in social situations. But I think my ruthlessness could do you some personal good in the long run. And I’d rather say it to you than eye roll which we don’t have the emoji for yet. Anyway I tried.
Well, I have noted your points though you haven't really noted mine but we should agree to disagree. I'm just me and I can't change that and I refuse to bow down to bullies anymore (not meaning you, tiktok bullies).

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Status
Not open for further replies.