Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
You'd need a week to catch up 😂 mine was good, very quiet but I left going to Tesco for Easter eggs too late and I didn't get any bargains 😭 how was yours?
I gave up catching up after 10 pages and just went straight to recent last 10 pages. Oh no! Aldi had a lot of deals on when I went today and all reduced, still a s ton of chocolate. Mine was good thank you, just non-stop working as it was so busy but that’s what I like - keeps me out of trouble

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Anyone know what hospital this heart guy is in? He's at the FA stage and thinks FO won't follow because he's a bit sick
Tyrone made a video about him (screenshot attached) said he went to Birmingham and there’s a glimpse of the entrance area

IMG_0973.png

I back you in your future rants! It fs me off too 😂😂😂
In a nutshell, she was Rhys’s mod, was up miss reds ass. Then abandoned them during the whole group chat thing, Rhys said something about her shoving her bracelets up her ass. Then she became a regular in angies because Angie turned on red and J again. Then put a video up trying to out Js child for the autism thing, made Canadian Pat cry cause they were meant to be friends and she didn’t know she was up angies intestines and suddenly she appears here pretending she never liked any of them

Mar 16, 2024
London
You'd need a week to catch up 😂 mine was good, very quiet but I left going to Tesco for Easter eggs too late and I didn't get any bargains 😭 how was yours?
I was gutted coz I grabbed the last Easter egg in pound land and it cost me a fiver, then I went to sainsburys and they had tones of the same egg for £3.50 😭😭

Reactions: BattyBat
Nov 10, 2023
Only 30 minutes? I've watched her bubble on most of her lives. She was selling crystals that heal and help with certain conditions, I don't think she sold any because she cried all the way through when, she was explaining what each crystal helped with. 🙃
I didn’t catch it from the start I entered a bit of the way through.

Reactions: Medusa
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
DUMPSTER FIRE GO GO she’s got a young boyfriend who’s ditched her and she’s shouting about why she lost her kids

Nightcap for you
She’s reading a social services letter about being on live stream and behaviour etc. I think the ex boyfriend is very dodgy and was possibly homeless. He looks very homeless (go on her profile)
Discovered her two days ago it’s mad

• Angry
Reactions: Yadasawrongen
Status
Not open for further replies.