Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Oh give me a break 😭😂 I did EXACTLY the opposite. I said its a shame EVERYONE is being tarred with the same brush as there are alot of genuine ones in here 🫣🫣 once again, NOT new friends, people I like, & like to watch. Literally said on the way it will never be two way with me, & also commented on the fact I get mind blown on when friendships break up, a live gets fired and everything personal once told in that friendship, gets exposed. Please listen properly because correcting all this s, is getting tiring & and I'm not gunna bother anymore & just let people run with whatever narrative people make up in their heads, but I do stand by what I said, there are some proper genuine ones in here, & i do think it's a shame that comment cafe is starting to come across as a bad thing, when it started of as light trolling just because a 'certain' group and bad accounts have been made recently 💁‍♀️if your a genuine person, then my comments shouldn't offend you 💁‍♀️
Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Oh give me a break 😭😂 I did EXACTLY the opposite. I said its a shame EVERYONE is being tarred with the same brush as there are alot of genuine ones in here 🫣🫣 once again, NOT new friends, people I like, & like to watch. Literally said on the way it will never be two way with me, & also commented on the fact I get mind blown on when friendships break up, a live gets fired and everything personal once told in that friendship, gets exposed. Please listen properly because correcting all this s, is getting tiring & and I'm not gunna bother anymore & just let people run with whatever narrative people make up in their heads, but I do stand by what I said, there are some proper genuine ones in here, & i do think it's a shame that comment cafe is starting to come across as a bad thing, when it started of as light trolling just because a 'certain' group and bad accounts have been made recently 💁‍♀️if your a genuine person, then my comments shouldn't offend you 💁‍♀️
Thought you was going and now your writing another essay 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I really need to stop logging back in, but when I see false s ima correct people. Never made a wishlist for LR & certainly not with bloody reborn dolls that aren't even reborn dolls. I said multiple times on the live, I've said alot in here and own everything I said. Even said to cockerpoo that I made a bathroom AI about her. I left for one reason only & that was because a certain group were starting to trickle in. Your all running around saying wah frankies slating us, wah wah wah, multiple times I have said, there are alot of really genuine ones on here, that unfortunately get tarred with the same brush since all these new wrong ones have joined, but you all refuse to hear the whole sentence 😭😂 I never came back in here and took back my apology, I said sorry for talking about Tams kids/parenting & I stand by that apology. I never got 'found' out on here, so thats once again false 😂 I used the same profile picture here as the same as my tiktok picture so I was never anonymous & I think even Judas said I probably shouldn't use my same picture as I won't be anonymous right when I joined. Don't hear one sentence or one part if the conversation & run on here moaning about being slated when I constantly say, it's a shame that the genuine ones keep being tarred with the same brush, as the bad account that keep joining, which is exactly what is happening. Yes this is an essay & I don't give a do who it bothers, as its just one message & done. I didn't get up and defend my comments, I got up and defended myself against a new troll account that spouted s in here that they've now made very obvious who they are 💁‍♀️ I honestly couldn't care what anonymous or non anonymous people think of me personality wise, but I will defend myself against things that are wrote that are utter BS. Sorry, not really sorry about the essay, as I know some of you will moan and cry about something with more than 2 sentences, 😭😂 byeeeeeeeee
Well you can do of and leave the building, but don’t re enter … see you then bye bye just for extra measure
200.gif

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Still here then 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.