Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m blowing smoke up her ass 😂 yes flange your group is a genius idea 😂😂😂
Comment cafe really got Angie spilling her guts. I actually shocked how all that went 😂 I don’t know what to think of it. Is she doing this knowing it will cause a stir or was she just pissed and dumb?

I’m off to sleep, it’s been real guys 🤣
Night to the night shift 🤎
Morning and sorry to the day shift 🤣🤣
Me too. Night all. To the morning crew I’ll see what I can do about screen recordings. There’s a lot. Needs to go to YouTube or something. It was a full Q&A with angie

Nov 10, 2023
morning all. I clearly missed some juicy stuff while I’ve been asleep.
Also this woman who blocked me from shazzys live yesterday, decided to start following me 🙄
IMG_5147.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: princesspeanut

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Good morning ! I don’t know when Angie went off, she was playing in the background when I was trying to sleep I’m sure I heard her say something about getting her account back then it went off.
Let’s hope Miss Red addresses the Jo Jo the Liar today 😂😂😂

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Good morning comment cafers! Coffee with oat milk for me this morning. I’m still buzzing from last night when our own comment cafe member, cassie, got in irish Kelly’s box and fully exposed JoJo savage for being a nasty two faced b 😁 seeing felicity being gaslit the way she was, was a very uncomfortable watch and have experienced domestic abuse myself it was clear as day! Poor felicity, she was in such a state and you could hear her frustration and anger at being made to feel crazy!

Anyway, I wonder what is in store for us today

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Good morning comment cafers! Coffee with oat milk for me this morning. I’m still buzzing from last night when our own comment cafe member, cassie, got in irish Kelly’s box and fully exposed JoJo savage for being a nasty two faced b 😁 seeing felicity being gaslit the way she was, was a very uncomfortable watch and have experienced domestic abuse myself it was clear as day! Poor felicity, she was in such a state and you could hear her frustration and anger at being made to feel crazy!

Anyway, I wonder what is in store for us today
So I missed some of that live. Did gracie this best friend come on .. was it Jo jo ??

Reactions: cacklemackrel

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
So I missed some of that live. Did gracie this best friend come on .. was it Jo jo ??
“Gracie” did come on through a call to JoJo, and JoJo put her on loud speaker while she was in the box, but the energy this “Gracie” had didn’t match the trolling! To start with she didn’t know who Irish Kelly was - she’s got a distinctive voice and accent! It was as though JoJo got just a friend to do her a favour! Then when cassie exposed JoJo, and Kelly dropped her from the box, JoJo then went back on comment cafe and “unliked” all the posts which she had “liked” in her real account

Status
Not open for further replies.