Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
You see Frankie ALWAYS kept saying about people online are not friends & SHE DOES NOT make mates online.

But then I noticed her cosying up with certain people & even getting modded ....
Then the other day it came out bout her messaging mazza ect and I've had dms off frankie in the past... like of you don't wanna make mates, or not here to be liked then why are you ALL UP in their arse ?? 🤔
Every single thing that woman writes she does and thinks the exact opposite. Maybe that’s why she didn’t make friends online. She simply can’t.

Canthearyou

Mar 9, 2024
In Your Nightmares
what account is Angie using and does anyone know her clapper name
Scream GIF by Originals

Apr 5, 2024
England
There’s also a video of kat admitting her account was katkuntwaffle in plm she was live with Angie and captain zac! She’s a wrongen
There’s also a video of kat admitting her account was katkuntwaffle in plm she was live with Angie and captain zac! She’s a wrongen
Tam tried justifying Kat being in the server last night that it was for a bigger reason and basically making out she was helping to bring PLM down.. Funniest s i've heard 😂 The evidence of Kat doxing kids on discord was passed around last year and yet they still lie to protect the scumslag.

Kat doxed kids- Alex and Tam stick by her.
Johnny doxed kids- Angie and Lynz stand by him.

What's the difference between all of them and PLM? 😬 Drama and Sob stories 🎻 to get the viewers to feel sorry for them so they can get away with their grim and what some would call 'noncey' behaviour and carry on raking in the views and gifts. At least the scummy PLM didn't rake in thousands from the Tiktok rankings 💸💸💸💸
All the mugs that line these wronguns pockets were in Mabels live last night bigging up and praising the sharing of evidence for crimes against REAL children whose parents likely didn't even know yet 😭

At least we knew what PLM were and not monsters in disguise like the TikTok Heroes and the Deluded Pair.

Mar 2, 2024
Frankie Disney is a mod in charlottes live and is saying it doesn’t matter what strangers say about Jojo 🤣 wtf how did she do such a jump ship and end up being one of the TikTok idiots?? You couldn’t write this whole scenario
She’s never been on our ship. Well she defo has never been on mine anyway. I think she’ll fit in beautifully with idiots. They’ll never question what she says

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
I did read on here that someone has a TT with updates on what's happened last night. Could I have the TT account please. Really can't read 60plus pages

Urhh I don't what account you mean but basically...

Jojo savage was caught out lying as a troll, but then turned it round on felitcy but then was outed by Big honky ..

Angie got drunk & jealous of the drama so started outing secrets about WhatsApp group that reports creators accounts & she created a list of people she's going to police about.

Amd TAM,MAZZA & MABEL decided to do an awareness on a woman called leesh who's been talking dirty to 15yr old boys. NO they didn't go police Instead they safeguarded the kids by emailing a school that's closed & doing a live on tiktok about it 🤦‍♀️

I think that was about everything 🤔

Feb 29, 2024
Urhh I don't what account you mean but basically...

Jojo savage was caught out lying as a troll, but then turned it round on felitcy but then was outed by Big honky ..

Angie got drunk & jealous of the drama so started outing secrets about WhatsApp group that reports creators accounts & she created a list of people she's going to police about.

Amd TAM,MAZZA & MABEL decided to do an awareness on a woman called leesh who's been talking dirty to 15yr old boys. NO they didn't go police Instead they safeguarded the kids by emailing a school that's closed & doing a live on tiktok about it 🤦‍♀️

I think that was about everything 🤔
Thanks, missed Angie and the WhatsApps. Unbelievable that people join WhatsApp groups!!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning ya bitches.

Big up the night shift for the amazing commentary. I remember falling asleep to hearing her talk about being addicted to diazepam not alcohol and her dads last word was diazepam.

Also you know the message from Jojo saying Charlie? I don’t wanna stick up for this knobhead, but you know because the message was to @charlies oxygen i think she was just using their name in the sentence.

Like:

‘Can I just say something, Angie’

Dya get me

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
As for the Leesh situation. I stand by what I said last night.
You SHOULD of gone to the police first !!!!
Emailing a school during Easter holidays is NOT safeguarding these kids right now !!!

You've ALL named this woman over tiktok & read out those distuging messages thst are including a minor . NOW this woman has REMOVED her account & will probably pop up on a née account in a few days doing the same. But NOW she will go unnoticed & get away with it until thr next group catch her out

This is WHY you should of just gone to the police, then once the police had arrested her THEN do your awareness.
NOT read out ALL the EVIDENCE ONLINE FFS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Did they name the school? I couldn't watch any of it because it was infuriatingly dangerous. Don't name the school but the reason I question is if they've publicly named the school then that puts all the kids at risk from tiktok warriors

Feb 29, 2024
If Miss Red has anything interesting going on let me know please. Watching Dav but have to switch accounts to watch Miss Red as the b blocked me 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.