Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I mean, props for coming up with an excuse we haven’t heard yet, I guess.
IMG_0407.jpeg
No it isn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Mobile phone weren’t a thing ‘back in the day’

But here we are, elder Pearl is sat here using a mobile phone and using social media. Because she educated herself how to use a mobile phone.

She doesn’t have to ignorantly hold a mobile phone and rub it on her leg because she doesn’t know how to use it. SHE LEARNED.

So why can’t she learn to not be racist?

Honestly if anyone here is in the mindset that Pearl wasn’t in the wrong, please make yourself known because I can’t deal with the ignorance today.
👏

Honestly I've had enough i can't watch anymore the excuses left, right and centre. I'm off for a nap before i headbutt my phone 😩. Rasicm is learnt like everything else all these sty excuses people are giving her is making me itch

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm all about education , but when do you get to the point of `We can't educate you anymore?`
When I was at school (Many moons ago) terms like Half Cast were used and acceptable , that was then , this is now , I know those terms are not acceptable but I also know why they're not acceptable because I'm educated (to a degree anyway) I don't use those terms because I know they offend but I also understand the meaning and why they're offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.