Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Blue
Blue spiky
Pasty
Female
Hag
Counting my lack of teeth… (I actually have decent teeth btw)

Thank you @MrsDoubtfire 😘😘
I’m so sorry but also, you’re welcome because you asked for it? 😭 This one was really challenging to create, love it 🤣

IMG_3271.jpeg

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
She is suffering from a condition called consequences.
There is a god
Okay so I found the mad hatter video someone uploaded from this morning. What’s everyone’s thoughts?
I can't play it but is it the fried rice one? I don't finD it racist .. Mad hatter has mad ticks with her adhd you have to be drunk to watch , plus the guy is a wind up merchant I've watched him

Okay so I found the mad hatter video someone uploaded from this morning. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

I think she knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s seen the attention the racism has gotten, she wants in on it. Rule number 1 to be big on TikTok, be a wrongun and meet up with the wronguns.

Medusa

Im quickly catching up on this mornings 'exposure'. From this point on, I REFUSE to believe ANYONE or ANYTHING on the app. In recent weeks there's been lies about Cancer, SA, DV (to name a few) And now someone has apparently stooped so low by lying about their own kids being seriously ill so they could scam money from people. No wonder people have trust issues.
People are so fed up man!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
As a non Chinese person, it's not for me to decide how racist this racism is. Didn't make me laugh so fails the comedy racism test. Someone said hatter has tiks so may not be in control. Disabled related racism is to intersectional for my level of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.