I'm only paying attention on kathleen! We love you kathleen

Attachments

• IMG_3683.png
    IMG_3683.png
    311.6 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: EuEgEnE
Mar 11, 2024
london
That would be assuming non-irish irish kelly would've been given them honest information, and not for nothing but if a butch female cowboy strutted into my practice and demanded a diamond art prescription and to be diagnosed as Jesus I'd sign off on it just to save my furniture.
That alone would give you ptsd 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
do they need to do a blood test to check things though? Im not sure
Never known someone to have had their blood tested for a regular menty h checkup. we should ask the Investigation Team and see what iffy evidence they have. If she's going for pharmaceutical help with ADHD it will take ages cause of her existing diagnoses. They're not going to put John Wayne on stimulants and leaving her to hoy furniture from a height

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Ohh come on Pearl was there LOOKING for drama & she got it !!!
Earlier in the day she was requesting Laura over & over to have an argument then has the alcohol was pouring she got more & more mouthy. Then Pearl finally jumped in ,& lost it.
Do I agree woth threats? NO
But it's a different story when others getting threatened AS for the milkybar kid... ITS LUKES PFP & has been for how long ffs?? That's not racist to say he looks like the milkybar kid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Joined angies live and the first words I heard were:

‘Using her as an escape goat’

🤣🤣🤣
I can’t believe she is still saying that. She’s like Pearl, she knows these things but plays on it. Same as the wonky sunglasses and not knowing the words to songs. She ain’t quirky, just embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.