Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Here you go 🐻

IMG_3329.jpeg
I GOT A BEAR AND A BAT 😭😭😭 I love it omg omg thank you!

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
No he’s not. Fiesty is the bad one
I don't know fiesty that well. I was introduced to her through a mutual friend and I consider myself a pretty good judge of character. I like fiesty. I see no malicious or vindictive traits in her. I admire the way she fights for her children. She does not come across as a bad person regardless of the s being posted around CC or Tiktok. Which I do believe is all fake anyway. Fact Freak is admitting his abuse and trying to gaslight his ex into feeling sorry for him - the abuser. Read between the lines people or are you all being gaslite and manipulated by him 🤔

Mar 17, 2024
Ireland
Fiesty silenced that wouldn't happen she a gobby b I agree every know what's she like
Can deflect and use feisty to ignore his poor ex that came forward with all evidence that’s fine not got time for people like you , who the hell do u think you are denying some poor woman’s abuse Sam did not deserve to be abused her story matters her voice matters

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
I don't know fiesty that well. I was introduced to her through a mutual friend and I consider myself a pretty good judge of character. I like fiesty. I see no malicious or vindictive traits in her. I admire the way she fights for her children. She does not come across as a bad person regardless of the s being posted around CC or Tiktok. Which I do believe is all fake anyway. Fact Freak is admitting his abuse and trying to gaslight his ex into feeling sorry for him - the abuser. Read between the lines people or are you all being gaslite and manipulated by him 🤔
I'm about to lose my se here are you for fing real?
Have you been underneath a rock somewhere because it's obvious that you are close to the slug are you could even be her🤔

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
This is fiesty writing this for sure 😂🤣😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.