Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m shocked she thought it was appropriate to jump in a live and put that on Taurian’s shoulders. It’s emotional blackmail and out of line.
White tears - which is a point I tried to make in taurians. White fragility and white tears is all we have heard from them.

How about pearl just don’t be a racist hateful woman. Then you won’t have to cry about it.

Feb 29, 2024
No not crockofshite
Smash Parks And Recreation GIF
shocked melissa mccarthy GIF
Throat punch for cockerpoo since she loves them so much 🤣

Feb 27, 2024
I don't know fiesty that well. I was introduced to her through a mutual friend and I consider myself a pretty good judge of character. I like fiesty. I see no malicious or vindictive traits in her. I admire the way she fights for her children. She does not come across as a bad person regardless of the s being posted around CC or Tiktok. Which I do believe is all fake anyway. Fact Freak is admitting his abuse and trying to gaslight his ex into feeling sorry for him - the abuser. Read between the lines people or are you all being gaslite and manipulated by him 🤔
If you don’t know her well you cannot judge her. She is disgusting. Well known for abusing and scamming people. She’s a compulsive liar. She didn’t look after her foster children. There is so much more. I don’t have time for factfreak either so don’t try and come at me using that angle. You are deluded

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
If you don’t know her well you cannot judge her. She is disgusting. Well known for abusing and scamming people. She’s a compulsive liar. She didn’t look after her foster children. There is so much more. I don’t have time for factfreak either so don’t try and come at me using that angle. You are deluded
Like I've said a million times if I ever see anything I don't like, I'll be gone for sure. I just don't jump on bandwagon unless I see and hear hard evidence and not false s. I've seen and heard hard evidence about facts

Status
Not open for further replies.