Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I don't understand why anyone's scared of her, I came out the live hours ago.
She’s the epitome of a chavvy, gobby, all talk little t, who thinks they’re something because of social media, which at the end of the day is pixels on a screen. On the grand scheme of life she’s a nobody.

She’s not rich
She’s not famous

She’s a racist, transphobic fbag with no nose.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
ANGIE IS A ICON least she HAS BALLS UNLIKE MOST OF U PATHETIC SADDOS WHATS MATTER NO HUSBANDS NO WIFES NO LIFES SO U SIT DAY IN DAY OUT ON HERE SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF UR ALLLLLL TRAGIC NOW BATHS FOR U ALL WITH TOASTERS PEACE ✌️
Wife , two lovely boys , both me and my wife work , have a wonderful life , what's your excuse for being so fing miserable you sad t?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She’s the epitome of a chavvy, gobby, all talk little t, who thinks they’re something because of social media, which at the end of the day is pixels on a screen. On the grand scheme of life she’s a nobody.

She’s not rich
She’s not famous

She’s a racist, transphobic fbag with no nose.
She's not even anything important on the app. She gets held to a high standard when she does nothing but watch the fyp and talk s. I genuinely think their lives been a flop if they refuse to chat about her.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
CASSIE
supreme american horror story coven GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Yeah I don’t know why showing EQ, Angie, ricksta, Chester is gravy, but they won’t touch Miss red

She’s not untouchable.

Stop making her fing thing she’s untouchable.
Best way to take them all down is to defeat the boss. I played enough video games in my time to know this is true.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
ANGIE IS A ICON least she HAS BALLS UNLIKE MOST OF U PATHETIC SADDOS WHATS MATTER NO HUSBANDS NO WIFES NO LIFES SO U SIT DAY IN DAY OUT ON HERE SLAGGING PEOPLE OFF UR ALLLLLL TRAGIC NOW BATHS FOR U ALL WITH TOASTERS PEACE ✌️
Who hurt you? Need a therapists number...

Reactions: ttsnooper
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
EQ is sat streaming Taurian getting rather red in the face but insisting that she’s not bothered. Lol
It's because she worked her way in to this miss red clique having them all think she's changed and she's been raking it in as they all have, and now taurian and pagey are taking the fight to them after what pearl done and all the proof is stacking up of who and what they really are and she knows this will directly affect her income on tiktok 💪🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.