Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Agreed. And I didn’t seek them or show them first. But when someone else did and she denied it all, rather than showing growth and ownership and acceptance, it made me realise that she probably actually hasn’t changed at all.
Nobody can ever say you're not honest. I didn't even know you posted them. I was listening to a live about it lol. I respect that!

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm fairly new to miss red because I don't watch people who watch things Iv already watched. My issue with the racists posts is the several excuses Iv heard. What one is it? Did she write one? Did she write them all? Was it her ex? Was it her daughter? The story doesn't need to change several times. Shes happy now anyways she's got gifts and got her arse liked.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
if she was doxed there would have been evidence or at least one of you watching would have seen?

Shes crying because subconsciously she knows she’s done something wrong. These tears are real but they aren’t because of the supposed doxing. It’s cos she’s been exposed as a friend of racist and a historical racist too. This weekend everything tied together as a group of vile individuals.

Either she’s been doxed elsewhere / someone with existing beef has jumped on to this / this is not true / evil queen or one of her friends has done it.

I smell a rat.

Nov 10, 2023
Hasn’t she had her own drama on the app?
Her and Talia were friends years ago and they still have beef. Something about Luci sleeping with talias boyfriend back when they were friends. And Talia had a strip because she says Luci ripped off one of her songs and used the studio that she had used.

There was something with her mods as well but I can’t remember.

Mar 2, 2024
Her and Talia were friends years ago and they still have beef. Something about Luci sleeping with talias boyfriend back when they were friends. And Talia had a strip because she says Luci ripped off one of her songs and used the studio that she had used.

There was something with her mods as well but I can’t remember.
I thought Lu.ci liked fanny?

Status
Not open for further replies.