Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
@MissBaguette chestwr clips

IMG_1153.png
His most favourite mod. Luke hasn’t been seen since.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Did you hear her apologise by any chance? Not sure if you were still around but I don’t think she actually realised how it came across until she said it back and stuff. Doesn’t take it away from how you’re feeling because it’s valid!
Think she thought it was a fake coming to cause trouble and didn’t look at it properly 🤦🏼‍♀️😭

Im just hoping you heard it for yourself more than anything. Also just hoping everyone in general is okay is been fing wildness and I’m exhausted listening to tiny tony ranting on going through screen recordings 😭
I didn’t I was too busy throwing my phone across the room and calling her a t after having to apologise to Baby A 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m gonna keep it real and say that Tony seriously needs a secretary and a decent hard drive. The man’s walking round with a Tesco bag for life filled with usb sticks, ready to pull them all out when he needs information on someone from tiktok. 😭😭

I know we all dont know each and apart from the rotten eggs in here, its like having friends you didnt know you had @SourCherries always be proud of what you do no one can ever degrade you and @RedRedWine you know the truth and so do we keep those heads held high ❤ They want to ruin comment cafe because they dont like the truth they will clutch at anything they can so we disappear. We stand against these fs and we wont be silenced and manipulated by anyone 🤎🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh! That would actually be so incredibly helpful - thank you so very much. I saw quite a few of you on TT I think which is why I came over here in the first place and I’m getting used to this.
I love to make AI photos for our cafe crew 🩵 If you don’t have one yet from one of us and/or would like one, just reply with the following please!

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or a human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I love to make AI photos for our cafe crew 🩵 If you don’t have one yet from one of us and/or would like one, just reply with the following please!

Eye colour
Hair colour/length
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or a human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Eye colour brown
Hair colour brown
Light tan
Male
With mask on or bally if that's possible
Hobby trolling 🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I know we all dont know each and apart from the rotten eggs in here, its like having friends you didnt know you had @SourCherries always be proud of what you do no one can ever degrade you and @RedRedWine you know the truth and so do we keep those heads held high ❤ They want to ruin comment cafe because they dont like the truth they will clutch at anything they can so we disappear. We stand against these fs and we wont be silenced and manipulated by anyone 🤎🤎
Thank you, I needed this 💕
I’ve not been in here for long but it’s probably been the easiest place for me to fit in. I spend more time here than I do on TikTok. The family I never knew I needed.
We all stand for what’s right and the only reason they are trying to ruin us, is because they see that we are growing with like minded people everyday. They hate that we are anonymous, we could be anybody to them and they can not predict who or what situation we will highlight next. Causing them to go into damage control mode with a sloppy story

Thank you, I needed this 💕
I’ve not been in here for long but it’s probably been the easiest place for me to fit in. I spend more time here than I do on TikTok. The family I never knew I needed.
We all stand for what’s right and the only reason they are trying to ruin us, is because they see that we are growing with like minded people everyday. They hate that we are anonymous, we could be anybody to them and they can not predict who or what situation we will highlight next. Causing them to go into damage control mode with a sloppy story
I'm so hurt today with how people in here are being targeted and treated. Its always me me me with them and what about the people that suffer in here nothing but absolute crap is being chucked at them, threats to dox scaring people it awful. Doesn't matter how long we've been here there are alot of us on the same wave length. They can't and won't break us we all have to stand strong against these bullies ❤. But i do hope your ok after the comments made as i said keep your head held high and always be proud of you 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.