Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you, I needed this 💕
I’ve not been in here for long but it’s probably been the easiest place for me to fit in. I spend more time here than I do on TikTok. The family I never knew I needed.
We all stand for what’s right and the only reason they are trying to ruin us, is because they see that we are growing with like minded people everyday. They hate that we are anonymous, we could be anybody to them and they can not predict who or what situation we will highlight next. Causing them to go into damage control mode with a sloppy story
I love this 😍 You have fit in and become part of the furniture! It really does frustrate them that they can’t control or silence us. It fits their narrative to believe we’re just trolls but we’re more than that, with some light trolling 🤣

I was really upset earlier today and had so many of you luvs back me and message to check 🥹 We’ve built a lovely little community 🩵

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

Thank you, I needed this 💕
I’ve not been in here for long but it’s probably been the easiest place for me to fit in. I spend more time here than I do on TikTok. The family I never knew I needed.
We all stand for what’s right and the only reason they are trying to ruin us, is because they see that we are growing with like minded people everyday. They hate that we are anonymous, we could be anybody to them and they can not predict who or what situation we will highlight next. Causing them to go into damage control mode with a sloppy story
We got you. The ones who blame us for stuff are just trying to deflect. They hate being called out for their own bad behaviour. They can’t change the narrative on here like they do on TikTok. They can’t shove things under the carpet anymore because so many peeps read here now and call out their s. What Pearl did the other day has opened many people’s eyes on TikTok and rightly so. There are so many wronguns on there that have now shown themselves up to be who they really are. You are a good person, I can’t say the same for them. ❤🤎

Feb 29, 2024
@Zias Gifting Badge im diamond arting that leopard you send me 😭
animated leopard GIF by julia farkas
Not the pineapple leopard this is the most random and perfectly times gif I ever discovered 🤣🤣

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I didn’t I was too busy throwing my phone across the room and calling her a t after having to apologise to Baby A 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m gonna keep it real and say that Tony seriously needs a secretary and a decent hard drive. The man’s walking round with a Tesco bag for life filled with usb sticks, ready to pull them all out when he needs information on someone from tiktok. 😭😭
Aw no 😭😭 I’m sorry 😢!

Had to laugh at the post cos of the tony part I’m crying he’s just got a bag of usb drives with no name like some mad digital dooms day prepper 😂😂😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
Firecracker are you a spy for the cult by any chance? (Just kidding…kinda)

FYP = for you page
It’s the page that’s based on an algorithm pushed out to you by AI based on your likes/spent time on certain things etc etc
A spy 🤣🤣 I'm the dumb one of the group please don't think I'm that stupid 🤣🤣🤣

fuzzy

Apr 10, 2024
liverpool
What time was miss reds address doxxed. I'll have all the s

Do you have screen recording of that live. Wat time was it then if its not there it's evidence he did it himself
Angie u talk about flipflops yet your the biggest of then all,u slate red,alex but when their in a box next to u your silent ! U also back wrong un pearl your a2 faced wrinkled hag desperate to fit in with wrong uns! The truth is u want to be part of their clique dont u🤣🤣why? Cos your a wrong un as well #flipflopflangie

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Angie u talk about flipflops yet your the biggest of then all,u slate red,alex but when their in a box next to u your silent ! U also back wrong un pearl your a2 faced wrinkled hag desperate to fit in with wrong uns! The truth is u want to be part of their clique dont u🤣🤣why? Cos your a wrong un as well #flipflopflangie
Wouldn't give you s angie .but tell you wot we do have lots off SS and SR off you ..all in good time darling

Status
Not open for further replies.