Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
From what I’ve learnt over the past few weeks about the server is there were different areas? Some people were there in the Lucy rose section watching/taking part in trolling her, then there was the bad PLM section? I could be wrong as I don’t even know what discord actually is 😂 I think it is possible that innocent people went in there early on unaware that the bad ones would get involved.
Nobody got into the Lucy rose server without being closely involved with PLM and in the main server, bad gal squeak aka nanny Yvonne knew very well what went on, the only reason she left the server was because Irish Kelly blocked from lives and called her out at every opportunity so Yvonne couldn’t go anywhere.
Obviously they’ve made up since but if Irish Kelly and Yvonne was honest they’d both confirm it to be true

Here’s a thought guys. We need to set up something where people can send Comment Cafe evidence etc. insta may not be best if you have a personal account because they’re linked by IP addresses and I don’t know if people can then find your real profile through it? Plus you can only send short videos. Anyone have a burner phone to have a comment cafe WhatsApp? 😂😂😂

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Come back filter all is forgiven .....pleassseeeeee

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 40
Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
You should edit that to pedo enabler, for your get out of jail free card 🤣
But Lottie you are the Pedo Enabler your name was the same in the PLM server. You've done the worst of the worst, also you been hiding around the app as exposing swearing shep accounts. We know its you Lottie. FACTS. You already got outted on your little nutter account. What you going to do try blame everyone else for the disgusting things you have said and done.

Mar 8, 2024
Here’s a thought guys. We need to set up something where people can send Comment Cafe evidence etc. insta may not be best if you have a personal account because they’re linked by IP addresses and I don’t know if people can then find your real profile through it? Plus you can only send short videos. Anyone have a burner phone to have a comment cafe WhatsApp? 😂😂😂
That's a good idea, right we all need burner phones!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
But Lottie you are the Pedo Enabler your name was the same in the PLM server. You've done the worst of the worst, also you been hiding around the app as exposing swearing shep accounts. We know its you Lottie. FACTS. You already got outted on your little nutter account. What you going to do try blame everyone else for the disgusting things you have said and done.
Is that Lottie? I replied to her. Ewww dirty dirty 😭😭😭😭😭

Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
Angie claiming to not to want to associate with people who doxx kids and that as soon as she found out about Yvonne she blocked her. They fell out because Angie fell out with the entire group of friends she had in one week. Nothing to do with Yvonne being in the server. Also, she fully knew Kendra was in PLM, Kendra was involved in trolling her and even just a couple of months ago she still has Kendra in her box. Angie is ridiculous
Angie has also had little nutter in the box who she knew was Lottie. So Angie cant say nothing she has had many of PLM in here boxes and speaks to Jonny and has his phone number. He's one of the worst. Lottie is one of the worst.

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Also it came to me earlier… why was taurinans live the only live that the address was allegedly doxed in?
There was multiple lives yesterday for hours and hours, anyone that wanted to get that address seen would have dropped it in every single one of her friends lives! FACT!!
Also she said her number was doxxed but only got one phone call 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.