Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I’m so sorry, I deeply empathise and I think you know why ❤️‍🩹

I’ve learnt that life is very much peaks and troughs. The troughs are so deep and dark, that we often can’t see the next peak but it’s coming because life is all about balance. You will get past that trough and to the next peak but don’t ever do it by spilling blood for anyone else. No one deserves your body fluids unless it’s for funsies ok 🤗
I’m so glad you told me I missed out on this because I may have never seen it 🥲❤️ now I have it screenshot and saved in my notes to look at because this might be the best advice I’ve ever had. Thank you thank you thank you ❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This is what I was saying in Dread's comments, CC is an open public platform and anyone can scroll through and see what's being said....unfortunately it seems that Dread's 2 brain cells are battling for 3rd place....
They come in here, read it, screenshot and act like they've found the cure for cancer. It's a public platform, we aren't hiding away in group chats making plans. It's all here because we are anonymous and empty threats of jail and doxing shouldn't scare us.

Feb 29, 2024
wasnt that Tam?
White Chicks Burn GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m so glad you told me I missed out on this because I may have never seen it 🥲❤️ now I have it screenshot and saved in my notes to look at because this might be the best advice I’ve ever had. Thank you thank you thank you ❤️
Literally got a pang in my heart then 🥹 sending so much strength and love 🎗️

Medusa

The reason there's not a mole is because this is a public website and they can just come read here themselves. You can't spy on a public page 😭
I'm 99% sure there's NO mole. But if people are giving their private information out to random members or leaking personal information on posts. Then they're gonna run with it and make out they know who's behind certain accounts.
It not my first rodeo so if I'm behind metal bars then I'm taking the mole with me to be MY b. 😭

Edit... I've NOT served time. I have been arrested though. Just before anyone thinks I'm some wrongun Or serial killer. 😁

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2024
London
Ok, just going to put it out there, I'll know they'll deny it but I no longer care. I am pretty certain miss reds wart is kelz anixety jewellery, they gave themselves away to me a while ago with a comment, can't explain why because it will throw someone else under the bus, but I then made a very vague reference and they literally jumped on me within seconds. Oh and I am not the first to call them out for being that account either.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Ok, just going to put it out there, I'll know they'll deny it but I no longer care. I am pretty certain miss reds wart is kelz anixety jewellery, they gave themselves away to me a while ago with a comment, can't explain why because it will throw someone else under the bus, but I then made a very vague reference and they literally jumped on me within seconds. Oh and I am not the first to call them out for being that account either.
Oh that's interesting

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
She’s the biggest stirrer going. She wonders why he business gets attacked when she acts like she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.