Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Hi Xxxl bully, Miss Dread and pigham we know you read in here 👋🏽good try at trying to turn us against each other! 😂 what a massive fail man! I for one don’t care who anyone actually is in here. It’s a gossip forum, nothing more, nothing less. Grow up! Stop pretending to have mh breakdowns for money and all the other awful stuff you all do on the daily. If you can’t hack people having a gossip, I’ll give you a little advice. Don’t give us anything to gossip about! It’s simple huns 💅
💯 💯

Mar 16, 2024
London
haha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
OIG3 (3).jpg
I am not sharing with them even if they do go gay for the stay 🤎

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Angela speaking about Mabel etc and calling them ‘pedalos’ this morning.

What did Mabel accuse them of?

the only thing i can think of is mabel said she was a pedalo enabler for having the australian pedalo woman in her box ange obviously twisted it and said mabel called her a pedalo, she's one wicked evil cow that room must stink to high heaven

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Also right before I do, this just popped in my head.
The £200 thing.

So say for example, I was going to grass up @MB_Stands_With_You and reveal who she truly is, I ain’t saying s until I have the money in my bank. Because I I could tell them, and then they don’t send the cash. No buena.

But, if they send me the money first, and it’s already in my bank, I ain’t saying s 🤣 because I’ve already got the money and they don’t know who I am, because I had the cash sent to my friends bank.

So this is yet another billy-bullshit lie.
100% a lie

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
So they saying that someone in here grass who ever up for £200 they do make me laugh them pair of idiots look how happy she is today all a act that was yesterday fing mutts
Listen jessabell j none of us would out anyone for £200 squid we are loyal to the cafe .....your stupid comments are laughable go aggro ate reddit luv

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry a few of my comments haven't made sense (dyslexia) so Miss Red or one of her freinds have offered £200 to someone to give them Miss Reds address?

Status
Not open for further replies.