Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
forum book GIF

Mercury retrograde ends on the 24th.

and yet you speak so highly of her!
I'm gonna ai my description right now

Feb 29, 2024
Lu.Ci I have a question for you. As an artist who is breaking out into mainstream music do you really think surrounding yourself with racists and people who accuse woman of being peadophiles while sitting there saying he didn’t despite there being evidence he did, is the best thing for the start of your career. We all know that this could be career killing for you should it be brought to the attention of the media, record labels, producers and artists, especially people from the black community that you could potentially be working with?
We all know what happens on the internet never gets deleted from the internet!
You should deffo screen shot this post in on tt and tag her 🤣🤣🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
So this is felicitys version off the doxing someone in kellys comments said red had been doxed i pressume alex contacted j who then went to han, well felicity then ran to eqs to tell them and also spammed taurians comments aparently...did anyone see this?? Because i did not. Kelly said people in the comments piss her off they are the problem 🤔 yet they cant blur the supposed address because they dont owe anyone anything they know the truth....
Absolutely did not happen. Red's address was not doxxed. I was watching the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.