20240411_002920.jpg
anyone want to see how taken she really is??? 😂😂

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
@SourCherries you done this?

Natalie says
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE
Natalie was pissing me the do off. She come in there with her whole fing speech basically telling Angie it’s in her best interest to stay linked with her cos if other creators come for her she is on her own. I’m not angies fing fan but like do will I not say something when that racist beg sends someone to do that fed up tactical s.
I was dying to request the box and tell Natalie about herself.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Natalie was pissing me the do off. She come in there with her whole fing speech basically telling Angie it’s in her best interest to stay linked with her cos if other creators come for her she is on her own. I’m not angies fing fan but like do will I not say something when that racist beg sends someone to do that fed up tactical s.
Honestly right where do they all get off with weird and vague threats “if others come for you you’ll be on your own” what the f is that supposed to even mean like???? Swear all these weirdos talk like they’re in the mafia or something.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
This isn’t a trauma dump but my neck pain is shocking tonight so I had to take some codeine and I only took one but it’s making me fall asleep so bad and I’m going to miss so much being asleep at this time of night

Record all the good s for me 🤣
I hope your ok and get plenty rest! 👏

• Sad
Reactions: Sweet Angel

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
Yeah I was in Angies live tbh I think Angie sussed it before we did!!.. so fuking patronising she was!!

Status
Not open for further replies.