Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Us behind bars because Red is taking Legal action 🤣
IMG_5578.jpeg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Honestly right where do they all get off with weird and vague threats “if others come for you you’ll be on your own” what the f is that supposed to even mean like???? Swear all these weirdos talk like they’re in the mafia or something.
Bully's gonna bully

Reactions: Mildred Ratched
Feb 29, 2024
I really do hate to make any issue about it like most of the time it’s fine it’s just the very flashy gifs so don’t worry too much and thank you for being mindful I don’t like to ever encroach on others space and be like “Blah you can’t do this” because I’m not like that, just don’t want to be doing the worm yk 💜
It’s no issue! I glad you mentioned it because we only just recently got access to the gifs, so we are all trigger happy with them, but I will make sure to be mindful or atleast give you a flash warning so you can scroll past!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So I hate to even bring this up but I have epilepsy and it can be triggered by flashing is there a way to not see flashing gifs on here that you know of? Just thought I would ask because I want everyone to still be able to use whatever gifs and everything they want but also don’t want to risk anything 💜💜
You can get various browser plugins to block images, if you want to be absolutely certain. Other than that, perhaps a gentle reminder regularly, I’ll be mindful of flashing gifs also 🩵

Status
Not open for further replies.