Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Ok, i agree Alex is behind the whole doxing drama. But, what doesn't make sense is that every host has the ability to block up to 300 words. So, unless Miss Red's address was included in those 300 words then how can it be ghosted.. And how do we know it was doxed in that live and not someone else's.
Alex is that fed up I wouldn't be surprised if he doxed it in a random's chat, then took a screen shot and then claimed it happened elsewhere.
Now my brain hurts 😭

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You are correct. It's ghosted for viewers and it won't show in the chat. But mods and the host can see ALL comments.
Mods and host can only see those comments for approval, firstly if that setting is turned on, and secondly if TikTok censorship hasn’t overridden it. Like if you try to type SMELLY t that wouldn’t even go through to mods for approval because you just can’t say that word ever.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
D
Can anyone explain how ‘comment ghosting’ on live works?

So is it just the user selected banned words that get ghosted - or does the whole comment get ghosted?

So let’s say the word ‘road’ was put in the banned words.

If I was tryna type ‘1 Dot Road’ would that whole comment be ghosted or would it come through as ‘1 Dot’?

I’m trying to understand why the comment would have been ghosted? I don’t think it existed in the first place.
You have a few ways of being ghosted.
1. You use a word on the hosts blocked list
2. Tiktok Algorithm picks up on spamming, certain words, or just random words because tiktok is a t 🤣
3. You can also be ghosted for a few days if you have spammed in any lives, or have an account warning.

Edit to say sorry I have now re read your comment and realise I didn't even answer your question. So if "road" is blocked and you use the word in a sentence then the whole sentence is ghosted

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ok, i agree Alex is behind the whole doxing drama. But, what doesn't make sense is that every host has the ability to block up to 300 words. So, unless Miss Red's address was included in those 300 words then how can it be ghosted.. And how do we know it was doxed in that live and not someone else's.
Alex is that fed up I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote it in a random's chat, then took a screen shot and then claimed it happened elsewhere.
Now my brain hurts 😭
If Miss red lives on say, Egotistical Avenue and taurian lives on Legend Avenue so she put avenue in blocked words in case someone tries doxing her, it wouldn’t show Egotistical Avenue

But sometimes TikTok just ghosts comments randomly with no rhyme or reason.

Whoever contacted Hann specifically said it was taurians live that it apparently happened in though

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know

So is it just the user selected banned words that get ghosted - or does the whole comment get ghosted?

If I was tryna type ‘1 Dot Road’ would that whole comment be ghosted or would it come through as ‘1 Dot’?

I’m trying to understand why the comment would have been ghosted? I don’t think it existed in the first place.
As a seasoned buyer on tiktok crystal lives, I have spent 1000s of hours on lives where comment ghosting is a massive issue. Tiktok for some reason tends to block comments it perceives as spamming for example comments with numbers tend to get ghosted a lot there. So the commenter can see their comments but noone else can.

tubs

Apr 4, 2024
Royston Vasey
D

You have a few ways of being ghosted.
1. You use a word on the hosts blocked list
2. Tiktok Algorithm picks up on spamming, certain words, or just random words because tiktok is a t 🤣
3. You can also be ghosted for a few days if you have spammed in any lives, or have an account warning.
Hosts and mods have the choice to approve some comments so they see them before it's approved - that's what angie means by ghosting the loon lol

Medusa

Mods and host can only see those comments for approval, firstly if that setting is turned on, and secondly if TikTok censorship hasn’t overridden it. Like if you try to type SMELLY t that wouldn’t even go through to mods for approval because you just can’t say that word ever.
I've allowed some harmless comment's that were ghosted for unknown reasons. Now it makes sense if TikTok censorship overrides them. So it answers my recent post.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Hosts and mods have the choice to approve some comments so they see them before it's approved - that's what angie means by ghosting the loon lol
Words on block lists are automatically blocked. Mods don't see them. I know this because I've modded loads. However some hosts can put on settings to approve flagged comments. Any lives I've been on havnt used this feature so I've never seen it work.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I've allowed some harmless comment's that were ghosted for unknown reasons. Now it makes sense if TikTok censorship overrides them. So it answers my recent post.
Honestly it’s so confusing and has no consistency. I will often be in a live on my phone and have the live also open on another device so I know if my comments post or not

Alex live is the worst. For some reason his live gets ghosted mad, it cant even be due to blocked words because I tested it with so many random sentences, on different accounts, and barely anything gets through. It’s so weird

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

Whole is ghosted. The algorithm also ghosts by association, so "1 wouldn't go on the road" would be ghosted for having number and road in it.

Some, with good accounts aren't ghosted the algorithm has levels related account quality, live begs account etc

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Words on block lists are automatically blocked. Mods don't see them. I know this because I've modded loads. However some hosts can put on settings to approve flagged comments. Any lives I've been on havnt used this feature so I've never seen it work.
I’ve seen this option once and that was ages ago. I don’t think most people know about it because anyone I’ve ever modded for doesn’t have that setting turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.