Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Ok, i agree Alex is behind the whole doxing drama. But, what doesn't make sense is that every host has the ability to block up to 300 words. So, unless Miss Red's address was included in those 300 words then how can it be ghosted.. And how do we know it was doxed in that live and not someone else's.
Alex is that fed up I wouldn't be surprised if he doxed it in a random's chat, then took a screen shot and then claimed it happened elsewhere.
Now my brain hurts 😭
It's in tik toks block list, not the lives.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
D

You have a few ways of being ghosted.
1. You use a word on the hosts blocked list
2. Tiktok Algorithm picks up on spamming, certain words, or just random words because tiktok is a t 🤣
3. You can also be ghosted for a few days if you have spammed in any lives, or have an account warning.

Edit to say sorry I have now re read your comment and realise I didn't even answer your question. So if "road" is blocked and you use the word in a sentence then the whole sentence is ghosted
All I know is you can't write FAG 😜😂

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
J knew Alex would overreact and everyone would blame him. Hann even said she was in the box and dropped down to find the comment after J messaged her. IT WAS J NOT ALEX. Mark this day because it will be the only day I will defend him 😂
Alex, J and EQ are all involved in this. There is no way Alex wasn't watching the live when his obsession Red was being talked about. The guy is the driving force behind that whole racist bully group. Alex gets close to all these women, encourages them to confide in him then gently reminds them about the things he knows about them. He's a narcissistic, emotional abuser as well as being a big fat sweaty kebab

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Ruth's turn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_141926_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_141926_TikTok.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 47

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
These fing morons

All lives should matter.

In society black lives dont matter.

All lives can’t matter until black lives matter

You fing uncultured swines.

And I’m sick of hearing ‘we all bleed the same blood’

What the t has that got to do with anything?
I don’t understand how many times I’ve heard it explained to people on the app but they’re still not getting it 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.