Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Warning long, sorry Judas and all 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t blame them for keeping their head down and letting things cool a little luv 😬 They’re obviously not the journalist of course and so the article totally isn’t their fault. But if we spotlight someone, we bring it to a larger audience, so wouldn’t we have somewhat of a moral responsibility? Look at how Ang spotlighted CC and brought in Voldertwats, for example.

I’m not defending Red’s past actions, if she did it (talked about having issues with this due to past trauma, several days ago), is compromising her safety a suitable punishment?

If she was that person 10+ years ago, then she absolutely needs to take accountability for what she wrote. Please don’t think I’m excusing this type of behaviour, especially as a woman of (light brown 🤣) colour.

Gold star for Judas if you read it all ⭐
This is a rant so I don't blame anyone for not reading it. I wouldn't 🙂

I just don't feel like I can hold anyone accountable for something that doesn't relate to the current issue. The only similarity are both situations involve miss red but they are separate issues. Is she going to hold her friends accountable for their racism? Alex threating to find us and dox us? Alex trying to scare members of comment cafe into outing themselves?

Shes alluded to a lot over the last few days before this she said she had a crazy neighbour called Mandy who dictates what she can speak about online...... but suddenly it's a post from Grimsby that's 2 months old that triggered all this?

Miss reds had it quite easy in this situation. Nobody's even questioned her trauma in this instance which is rare on TikTok. They are just asking for clarifications on the racists posts. Because there's been several excuses and the lastest came from her mod cockerpoo which was that Red did write some of them and so did her ex. Okay so what ones?

She cannot manipulate people into not speaking about her by threatening to take her own life. Or sending her friends online to host lives about how suicidal she was. Alex was threating to dox people if they didn't stop talking about her. The lies and lengths she is going to stop people taking about her when her whole imagine online is talking about people is dangerous and crazy.

She came live crying her eyes out sobbing at how suicidal she was, got a few gifts and started cheering up. Miss J said her grandchild was terrified, Red said she had emergency services and pizzas called to her house. That people were calling her. None of this happened because of comment cafe or because of grimsbys post about a street that miss red doesn't even live on. I don't think any of it happen at all.

All these wild lies just to stop people talking about her is insane! She could have just said you know what discuss my Facebook posts but I'm not willing to talk about them as it's traumatic for me. What she's done afterwards it's even worse than facing alleged racism in my opinion.

Well done if you read this doubtfire cause I'm on a rant 🙂

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024

I just don't feel like I can hold anyone accountable for something that doesn't relate to the current issue. The only similarity are both situations involve miss red but they are separate issues. Is she going to hold her friends accountable for their racism? Alex threating to find us and dox us? Alex trying to scare members of comment cafe into outing themselves?

Shes alluded to a lot over the last few days before this she said she had a crazy neighbour called Mandy who dictates what she can speak about online...... but suddenly it's a post from Grimsby that's 2 months old that triggered all this?

Miss reds had it quite easy in this situation. Nobody's even questioned her trauma in this instance which is rare on TikTok. They are just asking for clarifications on the racists posts. Because there's been several excuses and the lastest came from her mod cockerpoo which was that Red did write some of them and so did her ex. Okay so what ones?

She cannot manipulate people into not speaking about her by threatening to take her own life. Or sending her friends online to host lives about how suicidal she was. Alex was threating to dox people if they didn't stop talking about her. The lies and lengths she is going to stop people taking about her when her whole imagine online is talking about people is dangerous and crazy.

She came live crying her eyes out sobbing at how suicidal she was, got a few gifts and started cheering up. Miss J said her grandchild was terrified, Red said she had emergency services and pizzas called to her house. That people were calling her. None of this happened because of comment cafe or because of grimsbys post about a street that miss red doesn't even live on. I don't think any of it happen at all.

All these wild lies just to stop people talking about her is insane! She could have just said you know what discuss my Facebook posts but I'm not willing to talk about them as it's traumatic for me. What she's done afterwards it's even worse than facing alleged racism in my opinion.

do me I read the whole lot and perfectly put.

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
do me if the police call at my home I'll need to hide my weed 🤣🤣
i look after it for you
Snoop Dogg GIF by MOODMAN
🤣 🤣 🤣

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
We allow racism and all sorts, apparently anything goes. All good 🙈😡 if Chester can be racist and not be cancelled than I can call him an ugly puffy faced alcoholic with eyes so far apart they’re in his ears and he’s too ugly for Tommy Robinson to allow in his crew. Get fed slimy t
Show us one racist comments on here 😳...if Alex wants one he'd have to write it

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
do me I read the whole lot and perfectly put.
Thanks because if you posted it I would have scrolled. Summing it up, the threats to expose people on here or scare people into not talking about something she doesn't like or she'll commit suicide is becoming worse than a few alleged racist posts 12 odd years ago. It's bigger than the racism now, and I'm also a brown gyal!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It really does need to be highlighted that Grimsby posting a video of a public article about Miss Red from 2015 at an address she doesnt live at 2 months ago isn't anything to do with the doxing Miss Red claimed lead her to want to take her own life at the weekend.
Exactly. The call out thread that got made here was for info to show Taurian etc. is there even any proof gobble has posted anything address wise I can’t comment on that till I see it myself. I think he told Miss Red the address was posted here and she’s believed it and s a brick (rightfully so). Gotcha Alex!

Status
Not open for further replies.