Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Just letting you guys know I won't around much from after tonight .
I've got alot going off in my real life & next week I start Chemo.😭😭
So I'm just gonna stick to just in going the lives I enjoy watching & having fun.
When I 1st joined here it's was all laughing & giggles, but things recently have took a deep turn & while I'm ALL for standing up for what's right & wrong & protecting kids.
AT SAME time I need to keep my head strong & not get myself involved In anything else. Lately it seems to be 1 bad accusation to the next... we as a collective get the blame for the odd 1 persons actions. I can't be getting dragged down in this crap as I don't want it to affect my mental health.
I think a few of you MIGHT understand where oam coming from.
Others will probably be saying thank do she's gone 🤣🤣

But thank you all for the fun I've had this last few months.
I'm still around on tiktok so if anyone wants to chat inbox me on there @littlemissnoiseyp2 .. but otherwise I bidyou all farewell & goodnight

Happy trolling 🧌 😄

Mar 23, 2024
China
So I'm just gonna stick to just in going the lives I enjoy watching & having fun.
When I 1st joined here it's was all laughing & giggles, but things recently have took a deep turn & while I'm ALL for standing up for what's right & wrong & protecting kids.
AT SAME time I need to keep my head strong & not get myself involved In anything else. Lately it seems to be 1 bad accusation to the next... we as a collective get the blame for the odd 1 persons actions. I can't be getting dragged down in this crap as I don't want it to affect my mental health.

I'm still around on tiktok so if anyone wants to chat inbox me on there @littlemissnoiseyp2 .. but otherwise I bidyou all farewell & goodnight

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
Please look after yourself and check in from time! I wish you the absolute best wishes xx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think the reason Mrs Doubtfire was so affected by this is because yesterday she was accused of the doxing, she joined reds box, admitted she's been a follower for a while, Alex denied Mrs Doubtfire doxed Miss Red, almost said that comment cafe wasn't involved then today he hosted a live saying we all doxxed Miss Red when she hasn't been doxed. We have yet to see any evidence she's been doxxed, miss red hasn't even saw she's been doxed and she even admitted the article is all over social media. I don't wanna speak on behalf of @MrsDoubtfire but I think and hope her point was that she wouldn't even have posted an article because that goes against her morals. That's it.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
Don’t close your account. Pop in and see us…..
hope all goes well with your treatment 🥰

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Cracks forming in that friendship group.

It won't be too long before Alex implodes.
School Fall Down GIF by Vanderbilt University

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
Please take care and my thoughts are with you
I have you in TT and will keep in touch if that is ok
I totally understand how you feel, I have felt the same about here just lately,
Sending you so much love ❤️ xxx

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
I just want to set this straight! I did post the article months ago! I didn’t intend to dox any address on there! Clearly I forgot to black out the location! I also have proof that if I did realise her address was there I would have blocked it out because one of the Facebook posts I posted had the area she lives in and I blacked that out! But so lovely to see some of you throwing me under the bus for doxxing donna! To the ones that have my back still thank you I really appreciate it! I’m still catching up because I need context but I’m not well too so I’m struggling! I’m also being accused of being in a troll group with a bunch of people I don’t even fing know! The only name I recognise is bazza and only really know him from seeing him in angies lives and around tiktok! I don’t have friends on the app I’m not part of any fing groups! I come on here to have my opinion and to call out the fs on the app! Donna isn’t fing special I have gone for angie too! This is all fing ridiculous and a massive deflection from Miss red being racist and lying but clearly somehow it’s all my fault!
do Docile Donna and her band of merry ven...

Had any information been retracted from the article I would’ve started questioning its authenticity, especially since it has been, and apparently still is, publicly accessible....

How misguided or desperate must one be to think a simple Google search qualifies as a deep dive? It feels like they’re attempting to unfairly portray us as the villains, continuing their vile manipulative ways on the app.

Dondon claiming you as her 'troll' is cute take it with pride, you're living rent free in her head while Miss J has to fight for space against her haemorrhoids.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
Sweetheart I'm sending you much love and healing vibes. 💕 we are now a family and got you xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.