Mar 23, 2024
China

Attachments

• IMG_2692.png
    IMG_2692.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 43
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yes. Dg has said he’s not going back live to talk about it as he knows he will say something racist. He knows his views are racist deep down, and so he can’t trust himself in a discourse about race

Cliff notes is that it seems like DG and Darren Hardy went into Taurians and have been perceived as racist (shock horror).

Oh and Darren and his wife are alcoholics they drink every night and argue.
So I’m in Taurian’s on my laptop (because my stupid wireless earphones died and I’m using my other headphones) and basically what happened was;

Everyone was talking about the situation with everything that’s been going on (Alex being exposed for lying, etc) then just recently the video that Hardys posted with that monkey filter on his page got brought up and they discussed it. Then Hardys came into the box and he tried to justify/make excuses but it was brought up that he has issues with Laura etc.
Taurian told him (very respectfully I might add) that she was quickly going to mute him so she could talk because it was getting bad in there and he got pissed off and then when Taurian said “you can unmute now” and repeated herself a few times HE dropped.
Hardys then went and started a tirade talking about how he’s got a black friend and his grandad or someone is of darker complexion than Laura which is just NOT ON! Truly showing himself up as a racist.

Then DG showed up and started shouting about how he’s not a racist targeting Laura and saying he’s going to sue for defamation if anyone says he’s a racist anymore (laughable frankly because there’s actual proof of him being racist so no one would represent him) Laura told him about himself and he rage quit and then sent someone else in to essentially say “DG isn’t coming back because he’s gone away to play his games…wahhh…”

Also after Hardys left Taurian’s and after DG left Taurian’s the comments were absolutely rife with racism and it was atrocious and obvious they’d been sent over by Hardys and DG. Nasty af.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
*Long Ramble*
I haven't been on much the last few days, just dipping in and out, so I'm a bit lost as to what's happened/ happening...
But I'm guessing cc is being blamed for the imaginary doxing? Mrs D went in to defend cc. Because gg posted something yonks ago that contained her address that was already in the public domain, they attacked Mrs G?
How here's my take. I'm new enough here so don't know who's who and quite frankly don't give a toss! When I discovered this place it was refreshing to: 1. See people being freely able to say what they think without being deleted, blocked, bullied and whatnot.
2. It was nice to see a normal community of people just get along. No agenda or bullshit that you see on tictok.
3.it was fing brilliant to see everyone love the car crash that happens daily on the s show that is TT.
The "creators" (that makes me lol as they only create dramarama!) fing hate this page as we see through their bullshit! It drives them insane!! They're planning behind the scenes to divide us all, make us doubt each other and hopefully cancel us!
Do NOT give into This!
They can kiss my fat hole if they think I'm gonna fall out with any of ye! That's the s they do. Cause drama and then fall out with each other! We are nothing like those pack of sheads! DO NOT LET THEM WIN!!
I hope all who's upset over all of this is ok x ❤️❤️
💯💯 They tried to divide us with the whole bribery s and then Red was in on Doubtfire’s live planting the seed that GG did something wrong and she hasn’t. They can all go do themselves.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So I’m in Taurian’s on my laptop (because my stupid wireless earphones died and I’m using my other headphones) and basically what happened was;

Everyone was talking about the situation with everything that’s been going on (Alex being exposed for lying, etc) then just recently the video that Hardys posted with that monkey filter on his page got brought up and they discussed it. Then Hardys came into the box and he tried to justify/make excuses but it was brought up that he has issues with Laura etc.
Taurian told him (very respectfully I might add) that she was quickly going to mute him so she could talk because it was getting bad in there and he got pissed off and then when Taurian said “you can unmute now” and repeated herself a few times HE dropped.
Hardys then went and started a tirade talking about how he’s got a black friend and his grandad or someone is of darker complexion than Laura which is just NOT ON! Truly showing himself up as a racist.

Then DG showed up and started shouting about how he’s not a racist targeting Laura and saying he’s going to sue for defamation if anyone says he’s a racist anymore (laughable frankly because there’s actual proof of him being racist so no one would represent him) Laura told him about himself and he rage quit and then sent someone else in to essentially say “DG isn’t coming back because he’s gone away to play his games…wahhh…”

Also after Hardys left Taurian’s and after DG left Taurian’s the comments were absolutely rife with racism and it was atrocious and obvious they’d been sent over by Hardys and DG. Nasty af.
Both of their followings are VERY racist. What I’ve read over the last week from people with TDG in the name is shocking.

I only caught the hardys aftermath and he was saying “they’re uneducated” about Taurians live. The AUDACITY. They speak often about literature related to racism they’ve read, quote various research studies and talk of films on the topic. I’ve even got a couple of film recs from their lives this week.

Darren and Dg are painfully thick in both academic and emotional intelligence. I know where I’ll go to learn about critical race theory.

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
I spoke for you multiple times during the live and checked on you in the live too and spoke of you kindly. I didn’t curse you out, block you or ignore you. I said here earlier I’d like to talk to you, because I care.

What am I guilty of, showing a screenshot that was evidence we didn’t commit a crime? It’s literally on your TikTok and was on Alex’s live. I didn’t name you, what bus were you thrown under? I’m not prim or proper, I’d never claim to be and happily make comments and take the piss in my TikTok posts.

But because I disagree with you risking someone’s safety, that makes me prim and proper? You did this, you released someone’s private information. So I’ll ask again, what did I

Toilet boy in Angie s
Toilet boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 16, 2024
London
Someone called baby has jumped in box and said about the orungatan comment etc toilet boy( can’t remember who called him that but that is now his name) is obviously jumping and saying it’s ok etc as all cultures are different blah blah I have been thinking about this since it happened but I think orungatan is a weird comment now if she had said monkey (as she said she calls her grandbaby it all the time) as that would be more acceptable for you to call your grandchild etc but orangutan is just so specific… I think I’m rambling… I hope that makes sense… 🙈
I still don’t mean it would have been acceptable for her to say that to Laura but would have been more understandable iykwim
Apparently travelers don't say the word monkey because it's bad luck or something

Status
Not open for further replies.