Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Just been sent a SR
so she assumed it was me coz we were on a video call, though she wasn't actually on camera, someone else has already said it was them that took the photo but she still blamed me and spread hate towards me, knowing I am not on the app but making sure everyone hates me anyway? She's acting like I was the 1st and only person to call her that name when infact SHE pushed me into it by lying about me liking posts about her, which was proven by CC.
Ok, now I have broken advice given by police to not talk about her but boy she makes me so angry.
Sorry Chonky for personal post just needed to vent.

Nov 10, 2023
Just been sent a SR
so she assumed it was me coz we were on a video call, though she wasn't actually on camera, someone else has already said it was them that took the photo but she still blamed me and spread hate towards me, knowing I am not on the app but making sure everyone hates me anyway? She's acting like I was the 1st and only person to call her that name when infact SHE pushed me into it by lying about me liking posts about her, which was proven by CC.
Ok, now I have broken advice given by police to not talk about her but boy she makes me so angry.
Delete it before she sees it. Don’t ruin your police case.

Mar 11, 2024
london
well according to Google a Rhino dumps 50lb of poo a day. That is equal to 3.5stone. So give or take a few pounds you arent far off what you say you lost!!

Attachments

• IMG_3989.jpeg
    IMG_3989.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 38

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Just been sent a SR
Don't worry about the t babe no one will pay any attention and if they do they aren't worth it anyway CC have your back

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Just been sent a SR
Is she Blaming you for the picture I took? I missed that part! Sorry 😭😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hahaha i swear you couldnt not make that circle up even if we all put our heads together 😂😂
I feel like I'm in a fever dream almost having to defend Kazzy 😅 I'm not but she said she deserves everything she's went through and spoke about a dead baby. Children don't deserve to be sexually abused. Shes actually a full pedo 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.