Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Wowww if king Louis is in the live then request the box. The lads just been told he couldn’t have a heart transplant today and they are trying to exploit him already
Couldn't get a life saving treatment? Jump in a box battle.

Illness does not create finess immunity.
bit no GIF

Mar 8, 2024
But they're not better than you , you have something they'll never have , a heart (and morals) I mean this in the nicest possible way , if you are struggling and you need help , please reach out to me on TT , everything will be kept private.
Exactly this. These are fake desperate people. You will get there the right way and will all be genuine.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
DGs such a nob, does he really think the audience are thick enough to believe the only way to self gift is to do it yourself?

It’s common knowledge creators set up sock accounts or send money to their mods to gift he needs to stop waving his hand about acting innocent it’s embarrassing.
As if we don't see him cover his mouth while talking on his other phone

I'd never go and see somebody go hungry (not intentionally though) unless is was Angie and her wine
I have Pokémon chicken lightening bolts cooking with sweet potato fries. I have to remember sometimes sarcasm isn’t really obvious through text 😂 I’m a t for that. No welfare checks needed, I’m just a cheeky troll guys 😂😂

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I was listening to no face’s live and Pearl was on there moaning about the traveller guy outing Tony, saying that there’s no proof and the traveller guy is a wrongun himself. And complaining that Angie will be talking about it later. I mean yeah we haven’t seen anything concrete yet, but the guy literally knows Tony in person and dealt with him, these tossers don’t.
Did no face have anything to say?

Tony said on his video the guy broke someone’s jaw you just reminded me to go look into this

Although if it’s true, it doesn’t necessarily make him a liar. It makes him incredibly s. I’ll see if I can find anything

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Same Frenchie who cheated with a mod and left his missus for said mod and doesn’t pay for his kids Frenchie? 😩
That’s him. You know, the one who coerced his discord into sending money into a PayPal account, to pool money to send him unis so that other people will see it and ‘feel the hype and want to be involved and will drop big to be noticed’

Yeah that absolute bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.