Nuts live

Attachments

• IMG_5152.jpeg
    IMG_5152.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 63

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Look I might be biased because I’m a bit invested in this tinytony stuff but I think people are getting bullied into shutting up. Look at how the M.mafia were bullied after it..
I’m invested because he’s a disgusting narc bully and the other night when he was ranting on and accusing people of all sorts, he sounded just like my violent ex and it really triggered me. He has red flags all over him the way he talks and comes for women. His current missus needs to run. He literally makes the hairs stand up on my arms and gives me the willies. He is not a nice man. I am sure people will find out for themselves in the not so distant future. He sets my danger warnings off. Sorry for trauma dumping 🤎

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
It absolutely is but I could still upset someone 😭 I’m just very aware of the racial tensions currently. I love the cowardly lion reference 🤣 I wanted to do one of naked poodles being spotted around the UK 💀
yes of course paige and taurian did mention yesterday EQ had a few sly digs whilst getting her hair done, they think she is possibly adding fuel to the fire , classic eq move, it just looks wrong on her doesn't it🫣 if your in two minds hold off in case you regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.