Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
So is today the day that one of the freaky fs from TT are going to dox all our information. 🙈🙈
This should be fun 🤣🤣🤣 Dunno about you lot but there's do all to dox on me. I'm literally a nobody on the app! Never was and never will be, and I'm very Cool with that!!
If they dox my address, I'd literally pay them as there isn't a Hope in hell they have the intelligence to know it!!
Bunch of fing lunatics is all they are 🤯
Alex said he knew who were a few weeks ago when he really hasn’t got a fing clue. He just hates we don’t fall for his manipulation.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So is today the day that one of the freaky fs from TT are going to dox all our information. 🙈🙈
This should be fun 🤣🤣🤣 Dunno about you lot but there's do all to dox on me. I'm literally a nobody on the app! Never was and never will be, and I'm very Cool with that!!
If they dox my address, I'd literally pay them as there isn't a Hope in hell they have the intelligence to know it!!
Bunch of fing lunatics is all they are 🤯
Who said this? 🤣🤣

I’m glad I am so boring. I’ve no criminal convictions, I’ve never even been arrested or cautioned or had any infraction with the police, I’ve always paid my council tax, I proudly stand against hateful rhetoric, I’m pretty much a nobody on TikTok, if you want to go through the hassle of using illegal measures to find out who I am, to only be able to reveal my name because I genuinely have no dirt on me, then be my fing guest.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
WHO is smokez dog

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_103646_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_103646_TikTok.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 64
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Andrea is involved in this.
I’m annoyed I didn’t watch Taurians live that happened at same time as Mrs Doubtfire. I was recording Taurians but didn’t watch it.. until now.

Andrea said she saw in the comments something about Miss red being doxxed. We know this didn’t happen because there are recordings of the comments.

Has Andrea been put up to this by J and Alex?

I’m going to upload this live to YouTube and I’ll do those little time tag things to point out the important bits (when I learn how to do them)

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Who said this? 🤣🤣

I’m glad I am so boring. I’ve no criminal convictions, I’ve never even been arrested or cautioned or had any infraction with the police, I’ve always paid my council tax, I proudly stand against hateful rhetoric, I’m pretty much a nobody on TikTok, if you want to go through the hassle of using illegal measures to find out who I am, to only be able to reveal my name because I genuinely have no dirt on me, then be my fing guest.
Same! Bring it on I say!!

Reactions: Jeppers_creepers

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Can someone find Saltedbutter aka Justin and bring him back into Angies life their brief romance still stands strong as a highlight in the delulu saga 🙏🤎

Reactions: SweetButSour
Who said this? 🤣🤣

Same. I haven’t even had so much as a parking ticket. I’m so irrelevant on the app if I got doxxed everyone would be like “who the do is that?”. I only go so hard on here cause it strokes my ego when I get a reaction. Just pretend I’m not here, best way to get rid of me. 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Same. I haven’t even had so much as a parking ticket. I’m so irrelevant on the app if I got doxxed everyone would be like “who the do is that?”. I only go so hard on here cause it strokes my ego when I get a reaction. Just pretend I’m not here, best way to get rid of me. 😭
Actually I did get a fine once for accidentally driving in a bus late in a city I had never been to before.

There I said it, that’s all you got to out me on 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Andrea is involved in this.
I’m annoyed I didn’t watch Taurians live that happened at same time as Mrs Doubtfire. I was recording Taurians but didn’t watch it.. until now.

Andrea said she saw in the comments something about Miss red being doxxed. We know this didn’t happen because there are recordings of the comments.

Has Andrea been put up to this by J and Alex?

I’m going to upload this live to YouTube and I’ll do those little time tag things to point out the important bits (when I learn how to do them)
Yeah I caught these comments from Andrea. It’s all so sus.
IMG_5568.jpeg
IMG_5566.jpeg

Actually I did get a fine once for accidentally driving in a bus late in a city I had never been to before.

There I said it, that’s all you got to out me on 🤣
Ffs Baguette. When Angie exposes us when she finds out the s that went down on here last night, she’s going to use this against us. Bet Lewis or Frankie is in here screenshotting already 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.