Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚨News report🚨

We apologise on behalf of CC that our journalist was incorrect but do you it’s been a WEEK

Turns out it was Tee.

#justicefornannyD
Stop exposing me like this 😭. Its been a s week 💩😂
Mud Cone GIF by Hourglass Brewing

Feb 29, 2024
I think we all need to remember , none of us have to expose who we are or what we've done in the past (if we have any history) , if you're the lowest of the low and you've done some really sty stuff that's on you , I don't think we need the posts about `I did so and so` that leads to people looking in and looking deeper to try and work out who we are. If you are utter scum and you've either unalived somebody , SA'd somebody or harmed a child in anyway you don't belong here , if you're here and you have a speeding ticket , or you called Alex a fat slob we're not here to judge for that!
People on here have only outed selling single cigs and posting paper down a drain. There is no evidence as we are all and no social media back then 🤣 I've had a great giggle reading these posts

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
sorry I’m still a chapter behind who’s doxing us and what time?

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

If it’s Michelle I’m not worried she never fing sticks to these things. Shes as semi detached as snel.

• Haha
Reactions: HereForTea

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Claire is the kind of women who stinks of piss and wears see through black primark leggings with her fat camel toe showing through. She wreaks of UC and cheap Londons Gin
Wait sorry did you think you could come here with an offensive name and s comments and think you would hurt peoples feelings 😭??? Mate you just gained yourself an ignore from everyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.