Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Well the last time another thread was made to talk about other things people were made to feel unwelcome, and couldn't say much because it had to be slower and easier to read. Like a fing sensory safe space on a troll forum.

This has become and Angie and co thread and we've treated it like a chat room. I cba running around 10 threads for the same scenario 😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Pearl" A HOOOO A HOOOOO
stephen colbert ho GIF

Oct 24, 2023
I liked the woman yesterday that tore Tony a new arsehole. As someone that knows no traveller/gypsys pearl and tony have given a really terrible example. So I was glad to see this really switched on woman not back down to him
Can her man eat a block of cheese before bed though?

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Well the last time another thread was made to talk about other things people were made to feel unwelcome, and couldn't say much because it had to be slower and easier to read. Like a fing sensory safe space on a troll forum.

This has become and Angie and co thread and we've treated it like a chat room. I cba running around 10 threads for the same scenario 😭
Me aswell I am only ever in this one makes my life a little easier 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

It was little miss noisy that made the thread for everyone except who she didn’t like.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

I enjoy that we can discuss side characters and not be policed like they do on reddit and tattle...

I just want a laugh man 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
I'll do whatever the majority of the forum agree should be discussed. I've only been here in February and don't feel i'm really in a position to be dictating people 👏
Some of us have been here since last year but the thread was dead until February, it's nice to have all the info in once place I think

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I'm glad you have stated this as I have sat back this past few days observing certain people on here and I have watched certain people jumping from one live stream to another live stream and kind of like telling silly tales of he said and she said and to be honest it's giving most of CC a bad name and been so childish

I first joined in here February and my OWN main focus was the deluded Angie and yes it was nice and making up the Al and mixing with the TRUE OG of CC who has made myself welcome but as time has gone in of course new people joined as its a public forum and that's fine

I have seen people in here on people's lives saying "oh CC are all behind you and blah blah

Well no your not speaking for everyone as I don't agree with so why say ALL CC

It seems the thread and focus on Angie has fizzled out and other creators have been brought on to this, all I'm saying is if your that deeply annoyed are you feel that creator needs called out then why not make a thread for them 🤷‍♀️
You do you block who you don’t like that’s what I tend to do as with saying cc is behind you it’s probably referring to the the ones who regularly go into those lives they know what happens in here and they don’t give a do who writes what’s so I’d say post away with whatever your views are god or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.