Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I really can't with some of these people , who the do trained you up to deal with this kind of thing? Going online and having the poor victim involved isn't creating awareness , it's getting you views and that's all you're after from it! I'm sick to the back fing teeth of `Creators` , Pedo Hunters etc trying to put out the image that they're protecting children , you're doing the complete opposite! Pedo hunters are doing it for glorification , just like you are Luke , they read out disgusting chat logs that vulnerable people , adults AND children can easily here on live feeds , none of that s is ok and it certainly isn't fing exposure. If the Law has been broken , there are people qualified and trained to deal with this s , not just some random knob jockey on tiktok screaming for some fing bracelets and cowboy hats. You all continue to use the `It's a 13+ App , so what if a child comes in and listens to a poor girl who's been through something truly horrific like that , what are they going to feel?! DO fING BETTER!!

Mar 2, 2024
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• IMG_8164.jpeg
    IMG_8164.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8165.jpeg
    IMG_8165.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 51

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
T
Alot of 14 year olds smoked, I did I also drank and partied in a park with a big bottle of lambrini 🤣 but times have changed a hell of a lot since I was a teenager I’m not saying how long as that will give away my age 🤣 “it’s a long time” 😑🤣
But what I have noticed now which is a great thing there is a hell of a lot more awareness on ponces and men/women grooming underage girls/boys I wish they were around when I was a child 🙏
We drank perno and hopped on a bus to go clubbing.....at 14/15 didn't do drugs tho...nobody knew what gen x got up too we were crafty

• Haha
Reactions: Tootyfruity
Status
Not open for further replies.