Formally NettieNewt
❄️ flake
Screenshot_20240415_232712_TikTok.jpg
Tony not happy
What messages is he on about 👀

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
It’s shocking, I’ve just watched a video where she has told people on tiktok for years she’s a victim of DV. She built her following on the back of being a survivor. Told everyone her ex put her in a coma, put all kind of pictures up but they reverse image searched them and she took them offline and used another woman’s picture when she was in a coma as her own. 😡
Oh ffs. Nah, that’s disgusting and insulting to so many people who have been through DV. I’m personally offended. I don’t think I’m quite ready to look into her at the moment. Tonight has been an emotional s show enough with Angie doing a Q&A with a pedo. All the creepy weirdos on social media that make s up though need to fing stop! It even made it onto here. I’m still weirded out by that Jodie/TTSnooper. She was in my inbox asking me to share that traveller/Tony video. Why can’t people be themselves? Will try look into it tomorrow love x

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
These are from the facebook page i was sent about tony
🤣🤣🤣 those videos fing killed me, Miss Red the OG doxxer thinking she’s a fing gangsta 😭 “if he wants a war, he can have a war” 😭😭
I know someone is gonna be in here reading this, so pass this message on; do off you little rat bag, you doxed peoples addresses to Tony, you ran squealing like a pig to sell people out. You miss red/donna/t/doxer/racist are no fing better than the fs who doxed addresses in the 3 letter group!!
SYM you bellend 🖕🏽

Feb 29, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 those videos fing killed me, Miss Red the OG doxxer thinking she’s a fing gangsta 😭 “if he wants a war, he can have a war” 😭😭
I know someone is gonna be in here reading this, so pass this message on; do off you little rat bag, you doxed peoples addresses to Tony, you ran squealing like a pig to sell people out. You miss red/donna/t/doxer/racist are no fing better than the fs who doxed addresses in the 3 letter group!!
SYM you bellend 🖕🏽
Great Job Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.