Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Someone's got to give this t a kicking soon enough, is he going to this party?
2676AAA3-5F1B-45DA-BE1C-2199C6F67239.jpeg
Chester, you could be covered in Vantablack from toe to chins and it still wouldn't hide the weight gain nor your hideous nature. Luke might like it though, might give a bit of a gimpy vibe to the Stable visits

Medusa

Just found this from this Article
About two years ago she stumbled across a rather different story. The song, initially known as One Horse Open Sleigh, was first performed in blackface in a minstrel show in Boston in September 1857, she discovered.
Wow, I thought people were taking the piss.. Thank you!

if miss red doesn't pull angie up for having her in the box she's as bad... WHY HAVE A PEDALO IN THE BOX 👏 THERE IS NO EDUCATION OR ANY REASON FOR IT! IT IS WRONG. Giving her attention on a childs app 😤
She’s too scared to speak directly about Angie. At least she’s called out how vile Lucie is but to ignore the fact Angie used it for views, she should have said something. But hey, what do we expect from miss red? She’s a weasel

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
You don’t know who Zia is? She was a big part of angies platform for a few months, very recently. Have you been watching Angie very long or are you kind of new to her? Zia gifts big to be mod and control people
Very new, I only started watching lives recently and tuned in just when the live was happening about what had happened with Pearl being racist and it was being discussed by (I think) Miss Red? (Don’t quote me there) then I scrolled and there was Chester and he was actively baiting racism and I called him out on it bc there was no fckin way I was staying silent. It feels like decades since then…absolute decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.