Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Suspicious The Office GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm switched on, and I even fell for it. When you lose loved ones without having closure you'll literally do anything if it means you hear from them one last time.
They target people when they're at their most vulnerable stage in life.
Yeah, it’s deplorable that people take advantage of people when they’re so low. I’ve had a rune reading before (it was a birthday gift so I played along) and no one is without trauma or past (possible recent) loss. They read your body language, they generalise and they prey on the weak. Ngl that person almost had me at one point too…then I thought “my friend paid for this…my friend who knows me…who probably unknowingly gave away some information that’s been used in this reading…”

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
How many clips of the fyp did Dread actually showthis morning? I fell back to sleep....her show is getting worse ...but sadly the amount of vulnerable viewers increases

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Tam is not a medium (definitely a XXXL), but she's also not a psychic, fortune teller, or witch. She uses new-age gimmick cards with no history (not tarot nor Lenormand) she couldn't do a grand tableau if her life depended on it. Any advice she's given to people regarding protection or rituals has either been straight-up wrong or been in the reverse order of actions to be completed. She is simply a con woman preying on people's emotions, if it's not the emotions around kids it is the emotions around feeling stuck in life or grief.
She could do with someone doing some cow-tongue juju on her tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.