Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
They obviously weren't listening the point is I don't go to the pub! I am going out in a few weeks because it's part of my therapy program, I turned down a walk in the park, meeting a friend but agreed to go out with my husband for a few hours and everyone listening could hear just how anxious I am about doing it.
Anyway, do trying to explain my MH to them, they have only ever used people's mental health against them when it suits them and I'm done with that s.
Enough about me, @Big Chonky or judas, sort me out, tell me off, get me back into CC mode!!
Just do whatever u need to do fk everyone else

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They obviously weren't listening the point is I don't go to the pub! I am going out in a few weeks because it's part of my therapy program, I turned down a walk in the park, meeting a friend but agreed to go out with my husband for a few hours and everyone listening could hear just how anxious I am about doing it.
Anyway, do trying to explain my MH to them, they have only ever used people's mental health against them when it suits them and I'm done with that s.
Enough about me, @Big Chonky or judas, sort me out, tell me off, get me back into CC mode!!
😂 get the big girly knickers on and get back to CC 😂😂😂 do them all or in other words tell them
200.gif

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I'm ok guys, just annoyed coz I didn't go after them so why attack me? My live was nothing about them, so if you're reading this you lot, do off and leave me alone.
Ok, maybe I'm not ok, I am fing upset. I will get over it, I have Chonky in my ear now, I can hear her saying "they're strangers on an app they don't matter" 🤣
I did nothing to those people they're just showing themselves to be a bunch of nasty online bullies.
Some of them need to be careful coz I hold secrets, push me anymore and I will spill.
Latina Tell GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

• Haha
Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Let's be honest , MT is just another one that turns up for some relevance , he's been kissing the rear end of Angie all week again. Was happy to sit and expose Smokez the other day with gifts on but muting people for mentioning Tony , do out of here you clout chasing puppet.
I thought he was OK at 1st but your 100% spot on about him

Reactions: Deleted member 2984
Might help if I'm getting enjoyment out of it but I'm not a troll for hire I'm an independent artist 😭
Sure you don’t want to join that agency or discord? Whatever it is that Realisms here for? I want to see contracts first, before I decide for sure 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sure you don’t want to join that agency or discord? Whatever it is that Realisms here for? I want to see contracts first, before I decide for sure 🤣
If someone sends discord links any links I will join and click and check them out but I'm not staying I'm just nosey 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.