Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Remember when Wayne was in sobriety
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It's not about the fact she was homophobic. They don't really care about that, they are using it as a cover to come for her because they want to continue being racist. Wayne was crying for 4 hours the other day demanding to be able to sing "baba black sheep" anytime he wants. Despite being 40 with no kids.
This is it.
And I don’t think that Taurian is actually a homophobe, I think she’s just saw an opportunity with Wayne’s behaviour (which has been chronically awful) and even though I doubt she has a prejudice against gay people, she saw a situation where she could prove their bias.

It’s so complex because I don’t want to seem I’m in favour of homophobia, because couldn’t be further from the truth, but I’ve also not spent the last two weeks being persecuted online as a black woman trying to have a voice.

Did anyone used to play pokemon and if you used the PP on all of the moves the Pokémon has and the only move option available is ‘Struggle’. This is how I’m seeing it.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
After inhaling 1/4 of a chocolate trifle I’ve had time to reflect……
I absolutely do think Taurian used a homophobic slur.

HOWEVER, I hate to think all of this is pure deflection from Angie having that vile excuse for a human being in her box last night. How she had copped more s over that is beyond my comprehension.

Reflection over 🥰

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
It's not about the fact she was homophobic. They don't really care about that, they are using it as a cover to come for her because they want to continue being racist. Wayne was crying for 4 hours the other day demanding to be able to sing "baba black sheep" anytime he wants. Despite being 40 with no kid
Where's the beef and what's happened been out got a few hours feel like I've missed ss loads of drama

Nov 10, 2023
Going through screen records to delete and make some room. And came across this one. I didn’t catch the beginning but it was about Angie calling Kat a nonce.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Hes mispronouncing her name on purpose to allude to the fact that black names are harder to pronounce. His issue is women and black skin. It's not the homophobia.
This!

I meant to reply to your other comment and say this is absolutely a microagression towards black names.
He is really skunky little…

Status
Not open for further replies.